Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Fishing Forum > Freshwater Fishing
Went Spinning this morning..very pleasant day.. >

Went Spinning this morning..very pleasant day..

Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Went Spinning this morning..very pleasant day..

Old 04-16-2013, 04:23 PM
Dominant Buck

10-4 Phil...I sure will...I kind of had them set apart as a souveniere from you {-; b
ut the water is pretty much trash free...so I'll give them a tty

Congrats on the 45 lb loss Aaron...I wish these guys could meet you..They would be surprized how big you are and how much of a gentle giant you are..I hope to see you again..If so..I hope we can fish some morning..I'd feel hoonored to pay for everything..license tha who le kit and kaboodle...

I have access to an extra boat if ya want to fish with your son...another G3..you could use my Bil Norman Cranks..I've got a large box stocked up for about 4 years worth..serious as a heart attack..When a lure works..I stock up LOL
Old 04-17-2013, 05:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

I appreciate the hospitality Chuck and I know you are being genuine with you say that. As of right now, I wont be going to the Florida seimar this year but if that changes I will let you know. The same offer applies to you if you ever get a chance to make it out west. It would be a full day of fishing and fellowship, good company being the only cost .

I was hoping to meet MT but we didnt get a chance to, hopefully next time he is down we can meet up. Next time maybe.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:18 AM
Dominant Buck

MT is a swell guy too..second to none.A genuine gentlemen..with a truck load of fishing knowledge. Be nice for us 3 to spend a day on MT's big bass boat..that would be a memorable day for sure..any day of the year..rain or sunshine
Old 04-17-2013, 11:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeha it would. I cant remember, where is he located?
Old 04-18-2013, 10:48 AM
Dominant Buck

Northeast AL
Old 04-19-2013, 02:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

Wow, thanks for the kind words Chuck, and some good fish as always, Gangly i have not yet made my trip out your way, but when i do i will get in touch with you for sure, there had been some changes (actually a death of a former co-worker, only 48 years old) on their end that has delayed the trip, but still planning on coming out that way (tomball area), and then going by Lake fork for a day or two....

the fishing has picked up here, finally catching more fish and a few bigger fish with the spawn in full swing, actually finding fish in all stages of the spawn, but the big girls have been very coopertive

i went monday and tues last week and had stellar days, tried to go this past thur. but the wind blew hard all day long and i was very limited to what i got to fish, plan on making a full day mon & tues and at least half days on wed/thur this next week...i'll try to get some picks but i'll probably be going solo...

you guys take care and Tight lines

and Gangly I live in the NE corner of Alabama, mid lake on guntersville, seeing i don't have the Texas lakes i feel i got the next best thing, big largemouths, smallmouth, and spots, on the Tennessee and coosa rivers

Last edited by m.t.hands; 04-19-2013 at 02:12 PM.
Old 04-20-2013, 06:49 AM
Dominant Buck

Just telling the truth MT...I've met you..You are a very kind individual...and Gangly is a splitting image of you..just a couple feet taller..{-;