Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Fishing Forum > Freshwater Fishing
Whose going fishing tomorrow? >

Whose going fishing tomorrow?

Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Whose going fishing tomorrow?

Old 03-02-2012, 12:22 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Whose going fishing tomorrow?

and what's your plan

going to meet Matt at the honey hole...Big Ben7 will be with me..mostly flipping ,pitching and drifting over rock/sandbars

lures....same ole same ole ..if it works..don't fix it
Old 03-03-2012, 11:07 AM
Dominant Buck

Me and BigBen 7 got our butts beat...we were flip[ping the cat tails in 25 MPH winds..boated 6 ..lost all the good ones..

Matt and an old angler from the Bassmasters Jay..boated 10 ..they decided to use crankbaits...and flip...their biggest was just over 3 pounds..Our biggest was only 2 1/4 caught by Big Ben7..I got my butt beat today..Matt could of updated to 10 pounds on the tournament but he's waiting for at least a 5 pounder he said.

AND BIG BEN 7's best fish 2 1/4 ....lost some dandys though...

Last edited by Chuck7; 03-03-2012 at 03:00 PM.
Old 03-04-2012, 05:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

sounds like a good dayexcept for the stinkin wind
Old 03-04-2012, 07:51 AM
Dominant Buck

The best part...is the smile on my son's face. As a dad..that is first and foremost..appreciate the reply Keith ..very thoughtful.

This morning before church I was watching 2 types of videos on YouTube,,,

a. Calling turkeys

B. replacing guides on a fishing pole..I think I got it now...and without buying a bunch of stuff..

we just had a cold front come in..I've looked at the weather forecast and plan my afterwork days accordingly. It looks like the only semi calm day is Mon. Tomorrow after this 47 degree front passes..

One day soon I'm going to have Lyn video tape me flipping..I' sure their are some that don't know how this is done. the man in the boat with Matt has won. Some money in the Bassmaster tourneys ihis boat ratio is very high,,in other words..if it's on his line he boats it..and like MTHands,he crosses their eyes..Matt said he only lost 1 fish yesterday. He is a dispatcher where Matt works at...This summer we plan to have a friendly 20.00 tourney between a few of us.We will wait for this summer because he can't flip from his kayak...and when we all fish for money we prefer to fish alone.(-:

the odds are..Jay will win..he's very smart..

Last edited by Chuck7; 03-04-2012 at 07:59 AM.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:41 AM
Dominant Buck

A little bored,,lol..no TV ...don't want to surf the net and get tempted,,,oh I know..I'll go fishing..(-;
C ya all later,
C 7
Old 03-04-2012, 03:12 PM
Dominant Buck

I"m back...wind was wicked..the temps had dropped big time..but still boated 6 out of 7 bass..that was fun..I only had two on jigs..I wanted more bites so I went black trip worm mandate the bites sped up and so did the size...wind had 30 mph gust..but I found some calm spots
Old 03-05-2012, 07:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Glad ya'll caught some Chuck, adverse weather can bring in some nice fish.
Old 03-05-2012, 03:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

i believe the wind is gonna blow this springoh well i'll take what i get, its always good to get out
Old 03-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Dominant Buck

Yes sir tried a new spot this evening..it was dead..plan to go to my old stomping grounds tomorrow after work...met an old World War 2 vet out there today and gave him some advice..he thought I was telling him fish stories until I showed him some saved pics on. Y camera..he was awed...plans to buy a boat like mine..I wish the 80 plus man well..hope he's careful..I saw some 33 foot drop offs on my depth finder today.