HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Freshwater Fishing (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/freshwater-fishing-21/)
-   -   fishing vid (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/freshwater-fishing/346925-fishing-vid.html)

mortalcare 07-17-2011 11:39 PM

fishing vid

for any of you youtube users,i really need some subscribers so add me at mortalcare....anyways heres a vid of fishing season:biggrin:

mortalcare 07-17-2011 11:41 PM

http://youtu.be/1CsQ96p7wRs

Chuck7 07-19-2011 01:02 AM

I don't support folks who use rough language and break glass bottles on the shoreline..

NEK 07-19-2011 04:04 AM

I have no problem with "so called" rough language. But Man - you do not break glass outdoors for other people or kids to step on and cut their feet, and it just messes up the environment to boot. There is no place for that in the outdoors today. Please - do not do that anymore - and please - pick up all your trash - drink cans - sandwich wrappers - tin foil - plastic stuff. We all like to see the outdoors in an unspoiled state - just like it was 100 years ago - or as close as we can come to that. Just give it some thought before you do it again.
Have a great day.
Warren

mortalcare 07-19-2011 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Chuck7 (Post 3825023)
I don't support folks who use rough language and break glass bottles on the shoreline..

lol that was not me that was my step brother....he was apolagetic (i know spelled wrong im not sure how to spell it)about it,but he was tournament fishing and it was a big fish...and as for the bottle,i cleaned it up...i was on a gravel drive,so i was not that hard to find all the pieces....just dont want you thinkin i hit the woods and trash the enviorment
:(

mortalcare 07-19-2011 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by NEK (Post 3825040)
I have no problem with "so called" rough language. But Man - you do not break glass outdoors for other people or kids to step on and cut their feet, and it just messes up the environment to boot. There is no place for that in the outdoors today. Please - do not do that anymore - and please - pick up all your trash - drink cans - sandwich wrappers - tin foil - plastic stuff. We all like to see the outdoors in an unspoiled state - just like it was 100 years ago - or as close as we can come to that. Just give it some thought before you do it again.
Have a great day.
Warren

i cleaned up all the glass as it was shot on a gravel drive and therfore easy to find...i do not litter and i am a great conservationist as i think all outdoorsman should be...and that was not me cursing it was my brother in law and he apoligized(i know spelled wrong but i dont know how to spell i right)but he was tournament fishing,and it was a big bass

NEK 07-19-2011 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by mortalcare (Post 3825210)
i cleaned up all the glass as it was shot on a gravel drive and therfore easy to find...i do not litter and i am a great conservationist as i think all outdoorsman should be...and that was not me cursing it was my brother in law and he apoligized(i know spelled wrong but i dont know how to spell i right)but he was tournament fishing,and it was a big bass

Thanks for clearing that up mortalcare. Like I said - I didn't mind the rough talk - I talk the same way some times when I am fishing and get a big tangle or lose a good lure to a snag or stick my finger with a hook- not being a tournament fisherman - I don't cuss when I lose a big fish though - I've lost too many in my lifetime to get excited over losing one more. I guess it would be more exciting to lose a big one in a tourney tho.

mortalcare 07-21-2011 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by NEK (Post 3825321)
Thanks for clearing that up mortalcare. Like I said - I didn't mind the rough talk - I talk the same way some times when I am fishing and get a big tangle or lose a good lure to a snag or stick my finger with a hook- not being a tournament fisherman - I don't cuss when I lose a big fish though - I've lost too many in my lifetime to get excited over losing one more. I guess it would be more exciting to lose a big one in a tourney tho.

ya and if you hear me saying "your poles sinking" he lost his pole right after that.if you watch it agian see him after he lookes the fish hit the ground trying to catch it? he kicked one of his poles right into the water
:bash: