HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Freshwater Fishing (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/freshwater-fishing-21/)
-   -   Buffdmac's Birthday Today.. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/freshwater-fishing/339662-buffdmacs-birthday-today.html)

Chuck7 02-05-2011 08:07 AM

Buffdmac's Birthday Today..

Although he did not put that in his profile..it's his birthday..
I have a bunch of tenderloins ready to thaw when he gets over his cold..

Gone birthday shopping right now..as well as camera shopping .dropped both in the lake today..I boated 8 bass..nothing worth braggin about { -;

Dad.
:birthday::party:

Phil from Maine 02-05-2011 08:37 AM

Tell him i said Happy Birthday and I hope it is his best!

:birthday::party::groupwave::party::birthday:

m.t.hands 02-05-2011 09:05 AM

:party::party::party:

Chuck7 02-05-2011 10:44 AM

He's very sick right now..I 'll call him up later and let him know that you all care..{ -;

mbhutton 02-05-2011 01:42 PM

Happy birthday man, feel better

Rebel Hog 02-05-2011 02:08 PM

Tell him Reb said Happy Birthday......

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

Gangly 02-06-2011 07:38 AM

Hope he gets to feeling better Chuck. The thought of tenderloins always makes me feel better :). Glad to hear that the fishing has picked up for you, hopefully the size will increase now too. Cant wait to see some fish photos on that new cannon of yours.

Chuck7 02-06-2011 09:26 AM

Aaron..I had a pro pulled up right after I boated my 8th fish..I watched him for 30 minutes..and I learned some valuable stuff..I saw this before but needed a reminder..
He ignored the stuff I generally flip and flipped insane stuff..like cover with no entrance in water about 12 inches deep..ALL of his fish were HUGE..He took his time and covered the shoreline extremely carefull covering every inch..He fished like most of us bow hunt..I was impressed and it changed this years strategy totally. FORGET flourao carbon..I'll only need Power Pro for this kind of fishing./

My wife needs me home more now..but I will be doing more quality fishing ..about once a week...maybe twice..coverning less water but more thoroughly...HUGE lesson.. I saw this done before but I'd forgotten..I really studied this guy yesterday..he was simply using a big worm with a big weight to break a hole through dead reeds laying around the edge..takes a ton of patience..when you got 1-2 pounders schooling near by..but they must be ignored if your going for a wall hanger..This year..my goal is big fish ...I had fun with little fish yesterday..that was fun but not nearly the excitement I saw this man having..

buffdmac 02-06-2011 11:25 AM

Hey guys I appreciate the replys about my birthday, yeah been sick hopefully next week when I feel better I can try and catch a few bass before spawing season ends lol.

Lance_23 02-06-2011 07:16 PM

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!! Hope you get to feeling better.

:birthday: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: