Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

2011 Bass Tournament

Old 01-28-2011, 02:26 PM
Dominant Buck

Lance..I'm going to leave you on the tourny page..to have a cool off period..

I appreciate your making us the avators , your excitement..love your beautiful buck you shot..and partner..those fish are beautiful..

Please don't harden up when admonished..I get it quite frequently from my wife and others...I hate being the bad guy here..AND knowing that it bothers you..I won't ever bring it up again...I was probably to blunt..it's hard communicationg on here by means of typing..I humbly ask you to forgive me..when the game causes pain like this ..it's lost it true purpose..why don't we let it go..{ -;
C7

Last edited by Chuck7; 01-28-2011 at 02:30 PM.
Old 01-28-2011, 04:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

That last fish is a pig, nice fish.

Caught a couple 18 inchers through the ice the other days. We have got over a foot of ice on the water... It'll be a long time before I'm thinking about Largemouths.
Old 01-28-2011, 10:16 PM
Dominant Buck

Buck..you and I are very much alike..I did the same exact thing yesterday with Lance 23.I hope he forgives me..I was wrong..

These people on here and their fellowship are worth more than the weight of their fish..I regret me challenging Lance 23...I had a very bad day in school yesterday..
My para screemed at me out of frustration. I calmly defused the situation...but then took it out on Lance..} -; because I was still angry.I was not in a place to even post..Next time that happens I'll know to stay off HNI...I FEEL HORRIBLE.

Buck..I deeply appriate your knowledge and wished you lived close by..shoot.I wish we all lived in the same county..That would be a blast..

Summary..just trying to keep friends are more important than being right. I royally blew it yesterday and hope that Lance will forgive me.

Sometimes pictures can be decieving...last year Matt and I went to my 'Secret Lake'..He caught a nice plump...short 4 pounder..when I looked at the picture later..he said dad please don't post it..it looks like a 2 1/2 pounder at best..He was correct...I usually take about 3 pics..maybe more..LOL

Huge lesson learned here..I hope we can all snap back quickly..I do promice to NEVER challenge the weight of a person's fish again..unless it's for money.LOL

Last edited by Chuck7; 01-28-2011 at 10:21 PM.
Old 01-29-2011, 12:02 PM
Fork Horn

hey Chuck, no hard feelings man i too feel like a was takin it a bit to hard but i was jsut tryin to show some pics, i should not of posted them in the tourny page and i wont unless its for the contest, i appoligize also chuck, and agreed lets put it behind us, and im probly gonna go out and get me a scale sometime soon. But no worries its all good, thanks , Lance_23
Old 01-29-2011, 12:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Fellas, we all do it. This is a forum, not a 'make everyone feel good happy go lucky sympathy website'. If I don't think a fish is at the right weight, I will question it. I think that last bass that Lance posted was a pig. Maybe a little over guess on the weight, but I can tell the picture did not do it justice. As for the other post about the Pike, I simply don't think it looks as big as stated. I'm not on here to agree with everyone and make best friends, but I do appreciate the relationships I've made and will continue to enjoy the forum as a forum.
Old 01-29-2011, 01:28 PM
Dominant Buck

hey Chuck, no hard feelings man i too feel like a was takin it a bit to hard but i was jsut tryin to show some pics, i should not of posted them in the tourny page and i wont unless its for the contest, i appoligize also chuck, and agreed lets put it behind us, and im probly gonna go out and get me a scale sometime soon. But no worries its all good, thanks , Lance_23

LANCE ..thanks for your graciousness...in forgiving me.It won't happen again..not trying to make excuses but I had a horrible day in the classroom yesterday..I work with intense high voltage kids { -;..I only have 6 kids with a full time adult..so that's how serious they are..anyway..the adult went off on me...her first sentence she is screaming at me..and I'm her boss.. The Lord helped me see it..I returned kindness and defused the mess..but obviously I held on to it..and released my anger on you..I'm extremely sorry..By the way..if that kind of fishing you did is the norm..we in the south are in big trouble.LOL

OK...let's leave her and go catch some fish...Matt and I are going right after church tomorrow.

God bless,
Chuck7
Old 01-29-2011, 01:34 PM
Fork Horn

Awesome chuck that will be fun tommorrow, might be a coincidence but me and my nephew (matthew also) might go tommorrow after church as well! Good luck out there tommorrow!
Old 01-29-2011, 01:38 PM
Dominant Buck

Fellas, we all do it. This is a forum, not a 'make everyone feel good happy go lucky sympathy website'. If I don't think a fish is at the right weight, I will question it.
Not me Buck..it was a hard lesson to learn..and i do value the feelings of others ..even yours brother Buckhunter14..people are more important than winnning..I used to think just like you Buck..and it cost me alot of friendships..I'm finally learning at 56 to choose your battles..and a photo of a fish aint a battle worth fighting IMHO..now behave yourself younf man...

I think that last bass that Lance posted was a pig. Maybe a little over guess on the weight, but I can tell the picture did not do it justice. As for the other post about the Pike, I simply don't think it looks as big as stated. I'm not on here to agree with everyone and make best friends, but I do appreciate the relationships I've made and will continue to enjoy the forum as a forum.

and now for my MHO..I love them both for posting here..the joints been rather dry..It's good to get some fresh blood on here..and photos..can honestly make a fish look huge or small..I caught a 12 pound cat and the tackle shop took a picture...The pic the shop took made my fish look 3 pounds..LOL the pic my wife took made it look 15 pounds..I kept that one.,LOL
Old 01-29-2011, 01:42 PM
Dominant Buck

You too Lance..
catch a big one partner.
C7
Old 01-29-2011, 02:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Chuck7
Fellas, we all do it. This is a forum, not a 'make everyone feel good happy go lucky sympathy website'. If I don't think a fish is at the right weight, I will question it.
Not me Buck..it was a hard lesson to learn..and i do value the feelings of others ..even yours brother Buckhunter14..people are more important than winnning..I used to think just like you Buck..and it cost me alot of friendships..I'm finally learning at 56 to choose your battles..and a photo of a fish aint a battle worth fighting IMHO..now behave yourself younf man...

I think that last bass that Lance posted was a pig. Maybe a little over guess on the weight, but I can tell the picture did not do it justice. As for the other post about the Pike, I simply don't think it looks as big as stated. I'm not on here to agree with everyone and make best friends, but I do appreciate the relationships I've made and will continue to enjoy the forum as a forum.
Ehh, I guess I will leave it be then C7. Good luck out there tomorrow fellas. 19 Degrees with 2 foot of snow. Went ice fishing today, over 18 inches of ice on the lakes.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.