HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Freshwater Fishing (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/freshwater-fishing-21/)
-   -   MTHands ..you are missed. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/freshwater-fishing/324357-mthands-you-missed.html)

Chuck7 06-10-2010 12:50 PM

MTHands ..you are missed.

Hey Bama...you need to get back here..You are missed.DOn't keep all those bass secrets to yourself..

CHuck7

fishinty 06-10-2010 04:50 PM

I haven't seen MT in a while?We need some more of those old bass tips from him.

Chuck7 06-12-2010 01:10 PM

We need to fill MThands PM box [ -;
let him know he's missed.

Phil from Maine 06-12-2010 01:27 PM

Was he banned when they took the off season forum away? I hope not and sure would like to see him posting again as well..

Chuck7 06-12-2010 01:34 PM

no he's ticked off...I was too.Can't discuss it here. Phil..against the rules.
C7

Champlain Islander 06-12-2010 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by Chuck7 (Post 3635578)
no he's ticked off...I was too.Can't discuss it here. Phil..against the rules.
C7

Yup so was I then I started to think about it and with all that is wrong in the world how could something that insignificant matter? I just let it go and moved on. No looking back and no regrets. My focus is on the present and future only. If it is fun for me then I do it. If I have some problems I chose to stay away. Pretty simple concept really.

Chuck7 06-12-2010 03:09 PM

Good hearing from ya CI ..when you gonna post some pics of some fish?

Champlain Islander 06-13-2010 03:31 AM

Originally Posted by Chuck7 (Post 3635594)
Good hearing from ya CI ..when you gonna post some pics of some fish?

I had my best winter ice season in a long time but didn't take many pictures. I sell my panfish all winter and extended it to the spring early season because I bought a 12' john boat. Now it is summer here and I bought a new bowrider as a family boat. I got rid of my old Nitro fiberglass bass boat and will replace it with a smaller aluminum fishing boat. I want something around 14-16 feet that I can pull up on the beach and not have to buy another boat lift. The old lift is holding my bowrider. Did get a nice turkey though.

Chuck7 06-13-2010 05:25 AM

yes sir..sounds like you were very blessed indeed..

My 2 honey holes are very shaky this year..

Hole 1....overcome with duck weed
Hole 2 crippled by our long winter freezes.

I like the smaller boats because ..they are easier to deal with if they break down..easier and cheaper to maintain..and can fish many waters where the big boats are inaccessable..whoa..not sure abou the spelling of that last word.LOL
The humidity has been horrible here. It used to be you could get 3 hours to fish any morning..not lately.It's an oven just stepping out the door. We have 100s of diffferent lakes..I need to do some exploring and try some new places. SOme of our 'Lakes' are actually what we would consider big farm ponds up north.[ -;