Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

2/20/10 report

Old 02-21-2010, 04:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default 2/20/10 report

Went out for about 5 hours yesterday with my fishing partner and his brother to the local lake, between the three of us we had 7 fish, biggest about 2 1/2, still kinda lethargic in the powerplant lake, but they will heat up in the next few days with the weather holding out at a decent temp. I did break one off that was real good sized, dont know what happened, line broke on the hook set. Water temp was 57-59 and the average temp there this time of year is 62-64, so itll move our spawn back a little bit but Im not complaining, our club tournament should be right on time. Didnt take any pics of my fish this time, but I probably will next weekend for the tourney.
Old 02-21-2010, 04:27 PM
Dominant Buck

hey tourny guys,
SWThomas wnats all tourny related subjuectsto go onto the Tourny Discussion thread on top...

SOunds fair to me
C7
Old 02-21-2010, 05:08 PM
Dominant Buck

Thanks for the update..sounds just like Florida..Fish are in la la land..I think ours are buried in the hydrilla..Where I fish is just 1/2 mile from where I work..so ALL week { God willing} i'll be fishing till dark .I get out of work at 3 :15 should be on the water at 3 :35..saw a few swirls today..I think the spawn should be anyday ow..I 've missed the last 5 years..I'm not missing it this year.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

Yeah Oneshot, Those big ones always get away... LOL (jk) Better luck net time..

The last 2 years i never had much time to get out there. So, I am hoping this year will be a little better and I can get some decent fishing in..