Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Fishing Forum > Freshwater Fishing
Detecting the Jig Bite? >

Detecting the Jig Bite?

Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Detecting the Jig Bite?

Old 11-03-2009, 01:48 PM
Dominant Buck

Aaron..I didn't relize you were from Texas...you need to start posting some Lake Fork bass.LOL

Glad the package arrived with no hassles..{ -:
Old 11-03-2009, 02:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm from Texas for sure

Not sure about the Lake Fork bass pictures though, it will most likely be a LOOOOOONG time before I am able to fish out there, and I'm not sure how good the fishing is from the bank, haha .
Old 11-04-2009, 01:17 PM
Dominant Buck

Those trailors should last ya a while...I cast alot and I doubt if I used more than 10 the entire summer..and I got around 30 hits..I'll probably flip with them alot nest season..they are easier to catch flipping and much easier to fish with than a rubber worm..they are 3 times as fast..you can pin point them in the stuff you want..you will feel no fish ..maybe a slight tap..but mostly your lure is swimming away...BAM!!! set the hook..
Old 11-05-2009, 04:05 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Chuck7
Those trailors should last ya a while...I cast alot and I doubt if I used more than 10 the entire summer..and I got around 30 hits..I'll probably flip with them alot nest season..they are easier to catch flipping and much easier to fish with than a rubber worm..they are 3 times as fast..you can pin point them in the stuff you want..you will feel no fish ..maybe a slight tap..but mostly your lure is swimming away...BAM!!! set the hook..

Can you post some pictures, so we can see what they look like?
Thank You

jrbsr
Old 11-05-2009, 04:39 AM
Dominant Buck

Sure Johnny, if you can pin the 2009 Bass Tournament back to the top..{ -;
Old 11-05-2009, 11:04 AM
Dominant Buck

Thanks Johnny,
I 'll post pictures this evening after dinner..I don't think anyone though can find these trailors anywhere..I happened to surf ebay once..they looked good..were dirt cheap and I took a gamble..I was impressed...very real like..very soft..smells good..and I have gotten quite a few hits..
I think I paid like 5.00 for 100 ..I honestly forget..

Now, Nov and Dec..are generally very slow ..at least around here for bass fishing so it doesn't matter what we use..they seem to have lock jaw..In the spring I'll flip and pitch them,Will post pics tonight..
C7

Last edited by Chuck7; 11-05-2009 at 11:06 AM.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:44 PM
Dominant Buck

Is this an example of spam??
Old 12-03-2009, 05:17 PM
Spike

Greetings, I'm new to fishing, but so far I love it. I've done more salt water fishing and very little freash water. But I can see myself doing alot more of both in the future. I saw this really funny graphic that I'd like to share... its about fishing.... and the hook. cute.
Old 12-03-2009, 05:18 PM
Spike

Greetings, I'm new to fishing, but so far I love it. I've done more salt water fishing and very little freash water. But I can see myself doing alot more of both in the future. I saw this really funny graphic that I'd like to share... its about fishing.... and the hook. cute.
http://typobounty.com/Funny/Something_Fishy.htm