Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

good day on the pond

Old 09-03-2009, 02:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Talking good day on the pond

got the chance to hit the lake yesterday for a couple of hours in the evening, and the fish were behaiving very good, while we didn't catch any real hawgs in 2 short hours he caught around 25-30 fish with big fish a little over 4#'s and a boat load of 2.5-3.5 #er's, and the best part we caught all of them up top on pop "r"'s, didn't take any pic's was too busy catchin fish

i think the misses is finally getting the hang of them and is liking it, but how could you not like that
Old 09-03-2009, 05:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

thats awesome! how did you get her out on the water in the first place, thats what I'm struggling over with my wife, haha.
Old 09-03-2009, 11:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

man she loves it really, the only problem i have with me and her fishing is that she dosen't like to get out of her comfort zone, bait wise, weather wise, she hates throwing the HD stuff like big deep diving CB's or jigs, but she'll throw anything on a carolina rig all day long, and i like to bass fish and she likes to fish for anything, primairaly whatever is the most active
Old 09-03-2009, 01:05 PM
Dominant Buck

CONGRATS ...you were certainly blessed...for you folks who need a visual..this is MTHands..{ -;

Old 09-03-2009, 01:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

nice bass there too!
Old 09-07-2009, 10:50 AM
Boone & Crockett

Congrats M.T.!!!, and just like your wife, mine also loves to get out on the water..