HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Freshwater Fishing (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/freshwater-fishing-21/)
-   -   Happy B-Day Chuck (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/freshwater-fishing/296115-happy-b-day-chuck.html)

Oneshot7 06-16-2009 01:44 PM

Happy B-Day Chuck

Your still a spring chicken yet :D
Hope you catch a 10 lb fish today.

Chuck7 06-16-2009 02:53 PM

RE: Happy B-Day Chuck

Thanks Oneshot,
There's a thread started on the religious forum..;)
I stayed home today..got a lot of monry.Matt and I are driving to BASS Pro in Orlando this Sunday morning..just lookin..;)..at some bows:)

Oneshot7 06-16-2009 03:32 PM

Hope ya dont get tha Bow Fever, you probably wont have lots of money left if you do. :DHeck, its probably better if you dont even walk to the fishing dept., I find a hundred new things I think will work every time I go in there.

ksfowler 06-16-2009 03:54 PM

Happy birthday Chuck. Hope you had a good one.

Chuck7 06-17-2009 01:04 AM

Thanks Fellows,
I'm going to BASS PRO this morning.WIll be my first time.I'm taking my quick release with me..and my carbon arrows..in case they need cut down..I've got about 20 and I aint buying new arrows..[8D]

The place is 55 minutes away according to the GPS.

Gangly 06-17-2009 06:54 AM

Happy birthday Chuck. Hope you find somethingthat you just cant live withoutat BP ;):D

121553 06-17-2009 08:39 PM

Happy Birthday ole man and may you have many more. :)
Sept. is coming up pretty soon Chuck so now is the time to getting that bow and arrows in sink with each other. With all the hogs down there you should be able to stick one. When I was down there they were a big nuisance rooting up the turf as it looked as if a bull dozer went through there.

Bobby

Chuck7 06-18-2009 09:15 AM

BASS PRO is a trip ..WOW!!! What a place .That place has everything..;)Yesterday was my first time there..It's 55 minutes away.46 miles.I bought some worm rattles...micro small barrel swivels.4 packs of Culpret black worms..which paid off this morning.Panther Martin fly..I bought their last 5..The GLoomis rods were very tempting..my favorite of all the rods.

The archery man meaured my draw..29 inches and comfortable poundage..60 pounds..He reccomended the BOWTECH Diamond KRYPTIC
.599.00 I'm still thinking about it.;)

I got a nice Quantum Reel 100.00 ..20 minutes ago..really nice..it's a flipping reel with a 7.0 ratio..Walmart's last one..I'm putting 12 pound mono on it..I lost a good one this morning on 10 pound.[&o]but I still boated a 5 1/2

C ya all later..

Gangly 06-18-2009 09:49 AM

glad it was a good birthday. Let us know how that reel does.

m.t.hands 06-18-2009 11:14 AM

I lost a good one this morning on 10 pound.[&o]but I still boated a 5 1/2
did your "thread" break[:-][&o][:@], that heavy grass you fish i'd be spoolin up with some reel (AKA real line) on them spools, way to go on the good'en;)