Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Fishing Forum > Freshwater Fishing
 Reminder to bass tournament contestants.. >

Reminder to bass tournament contestants..

Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Reminder to bass tournament contestants..

Old 03-09-2009, 12:51 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Reminder to bass tournament contestants..

Hey Folks,
This is just a reminder ..if there is no date in the picture it will not count... a month and year will be fine..
Old 03-10-2009, 06:34 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Reminder to bass tournament contestants..

If the camera does not have a date feature can we photoshop a date in the picture??
Old 03-10-2009, 09:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

I know none of these are big enough, but we each did limit out on white bass... 25 each. Me and my two boys. We caught these this week end. The bad part was cleaning 75 fish, and having to throw fish back for an hour after we caught our limit. Oh, we also had one catfish, he must have been confused and got into the wrong school.

Old 03-10-2009, 09:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

Here's another one not blocking the view.

Old 03-11-2009, 01:51 AM
Dominant Buck

If the camera does not have a date feature can we photoshop a date in the picture??

Whatever works my friend...I wear a tag..A photoshop is fine..
Old 03-11-2009, 01:53 AM
Dominant Buck

Looks like good times to me Rev...White bass are a blast to catch and AWESOME eatting..

GREAT TO SEE YA POSTING BOB!!!!
Old 03-11-2009, 09:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

What is the point of having a date in the picture if we can just photoshop it in there? That doesn't prevent me from using a picture from last year and photoshopping this years date in.

It doesn't matter to me because if someone wants to win that badly, more power to them.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:10 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Chuck7

Whatever works my friend...I wear a tag..A photoshop is fine..
Thats good, because all I have to take pictures with is, my camera cell phone.
It doesn't have a date feature in it. [:'(]
Old 03-11-2009, 12:40 PM
Dominant Buck

"What is the point of having a date in the picture if we can just photoshop it in there? That doesn't prevent me from using a picture from last year and photoshopping this years date in."
Buckhunter..

Buck,
This is not a perfect tournament..it's for fun..Trust me ..if money was on this thing we would have many more rules including lengh and girth photoes..There has to be a little bit of honor from each of us..Pictures can also be decieving..and like I said before..when the fishing get's serious..Fish over 7 pounds I plan to photo on a ruler ..depends on time..first a pic of me..2nd on the ruler IF fish looks healthy..
If folks want to cheat..it's very easy I'm sure for some of these computer savy young folks..[8D]For me..my scale is calibrated and the Lord is my witness..and Buffdmac will not cheat either..I weigh all his fish..I don't want a bunch of folks to quit simply because they have no date option..It's just not that big of a deal to me..

Shoot..what does the winner get anyway..maybe 5 replies of 'Nice fish' that's it..LOL
Old 03-11-2009, 01:22 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Chuck7

"What is the point of having a date in the picture if we can just photoshop it in there? That doesn't prevent me from using a picture from last year and photoshopping this years date in."
Buckhunter..

Buck,
This is not a perfect tournament..it's for fun..Trust me ..if money was on this thing we would have many more rules including lengh and girth photoes..There has to be a little bit of honor from each of us..Pictures can also be decieving..and like I said before..when the fishing get's serious..Fish over 7 pounds I plan to photo on a ruler ..depends on time..first a pic of me..2nd on the ruler IF fish looks healthy..
If folks want to cheat..it's very easy I'm sure for some of these computer savy young folks..[8D]For me..my scale is calibrated and the Lord is my witness..and Buffdmac will not cheat either..I weigh all his fish..I don't want a bunch of folks to quit simply because they have no date option..It's just not that big of a deal to me..

Shoot..what does the winner get anyway..maybe 5 replies of 'Nice fish' that's it..LOL
In that case, can we just drop the date thing?
I don't have photo shop of any kind.
Putting a date on my pictures would be a Big Hassle for me.
Thank You.

jrbsr

Quick Reply: Reminder to bass tournament contestants..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.