Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

reply ? huh

Old 03-22-2003, 02:05 PM

Default reply ? huh

it seems that peolpe on here only reply on some things and not others ive posted things on here and noone helps me with my qustions so im saying good bye to you all im going to another site[:@]
Old 03-22-2003, 05:13 PM

Default RE: reply ? huh

sorry we couldnt help ya bud. shoulda tried the chat. oh well, youre gone now.

slayer
Old 03-22-2003, 05:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Maybe you didn' t get any reply because the viewers did not have what they thought was the right answer. Also just because your question was read by someone doesn' t mean they were a member. only members can reply. I read many threads and reply only to the ones that I can reasonably answer correctly. I would rather not answer than give someone the wrong advice. Also as hunting season is winding down there will be more people involved in the fishing forum as the season progresses. But its your choice to leave or not so we bid you a Good Bye and Good Luck. But I don' t think you' ll find a more informative forum. Also I noticed you asked a Question about some expanded bow season in maine this year. That Question cannot be answered because the seasons and dates are probably not set yet.
Old 03-22-2003, 05:22 PM

see ya
Old 03-22-2003, 06:08 PM

well i guess it takes guts to get replys around here and i thank you guys that replied to this with out being rude towards me and my thoughts now that i see there is some cool people in here im going to stay and for the ones thats wanted to see me go awwwwwwwww to bad so sad
Old 03-22-2003, 06:46 PM
Fork Horn

One thing I' ve learned is that fishing is as diversified as people are. If there aren' t a lot of people form your area, they probably can' t help you much. What works well in one area of the world may not in another due to climate and weather, habitat, and just the type of fish. There' s been a few times I' ve asked a question and have gotten few replies. It' s not that the people are ignoring you, they just don' t have anything to add. Sometimes I click on a post just to find out what it really is, then I find that I have no idea of how to answer the question. Other time I actually know something. When I ask people what lures they use for walleye, I leave more confused than when I came. I don' t know what floating jigs or whatever you' ns call ' em, carolina and texas jigs are, so when they tell me to use this stuff it just leaves me more confused. For these reasons I may not reply to something that I read. Or I may just stay away from the post ' cause judging by the title I don' t know anything about it. Like posts about boats, I steer clear ' cause I' ve never fished from a boat. Best thing to do is take a deep breath and tarry a little longer. Try your question in your regional forum too. It' ll probably be northeast. I' ll second the notion about it being hard to find a better forum. This place is pretty great.

Brandan
Old 03-23-2003, 01:46 PM

you might want to change the way that you title your posts, so that people know what you need help on before they read the post. I try to help as much as I can on fishing. I know bass fishing, and I feel comfortable giving help. On the other hand I get a lot of tips on the Deer hunting forum because I don' t have near as much experience. Also you might want to try to read through some older threads. A lot of the time you can get a question answered that way. Hope that helps, and I will be glad to help in the future.
Old 03-23-2003, 10:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

You need to remember that not all members on this board have the answers to all the questions. Like Jerseyhunter said, I would rather not give a reply than give some wrong info. Sometimes, it just depends on the topic your choosing. Right now Turkey Hunting is very big. However, upland bird and waterfowl are barely going. I know that fishing is starting to go up. I hope you stay. Your knowledge will probably help some here. But if you choose to go, well, bye.
Old 03-25-2003, 03:44 AM
Typical Buck

Some questions are hard to answer with the info given in the question. You asked about Bass rod size. Where are you fishing open water, light weeds, heavy weeds, brush piles, deep water streams , on and on and on. So I could not answer without writing a book on rods Sorry Phil

Try being specific, most of us less prolific writers with limited computor time at work usually can answer in a setence ot two. This is a long answer for me....

One Shot One Kill Striper Phil
Old 03-26-2003, 12:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think someone was a little bored.

Quick Reply: reply ? huh

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.