HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Freshwater Fishing (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/freshwater-fishing-21/)
-   -   Having Quality Time with my Son (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/freshwater-fishing/228043-having-quality-time-my-son.html)

Chuck7 01-19-2008 11:22 AM

Having Quality Time with my Son

Buffdmac {Matt } and I had fun catching specks{crappie] this morning. Most were too small to keep BUT we had fun.
Matt caught the biggest at 12 1/2 inches long.
In the first pick he is reeling one in...the secong pic is the fish.:)

Chuck7 01-19-2008 11:27 AM

RE: Having Quality Time with my Son

We had a lot of fun..;)

one on one 01-25-2008 11:31 PM

nothing better than spending time with them. thanks for sharing

Chuck7 01-26-2008 02:21 AM

He's what keeps me from moving to north Florida..After church Sunday we plan to do one more crappie fish before we begin the HNI Bass tourny..:)in which we will be flipping, pitching, spinning , cranking, drifting, casting our butts off.:D

Thanks for the reply. His head gear is not to look cool.He is prone to skin cancer.he had 10 or more cut out last year..
Here's a nice mess of bluegill we got last year..the smallest was 9 inches. He's never done drugs..BUT he's into sooping up his Mustang..that scares me..He just put headers on it last week.:(

Phil from Maine 01-26-2008 04:21 AM

It is always great to take a child fishing and to have success only adds to the fun of it. Congrats on a nice day out. BTW it sure looks like you 2 have your work cut out now..:D

Chuck7 01-26-2008 04:53 AM

The fish were great Phil...that was last summer. I finally gave the last pack away to the school secretary for notorizing my concealed weapons application.;)..last week.
We caught 3 loads like that in 3 days..We were stocked..
I love it when I run out of frozen fish..if drives me to catch more..:D

AF Hunter 01-26-2008 05:21 AM

So, you bribed a school official to get your weapons permit notorized. Hmmmm, I think I'll have to start an investigation on this. Of course while investigating you'll have to put me up. Let's see, the ice is usually gone by mid to late March so this investigation shouldn't take over two months to complete.
SOL (Snickering Out Loud)

Chuck7 01-26-2008 07:28 AM

Yes sir,
She's a single mom and loves fish..;)Anytime your in the area..we can fish for bass...WE are saving toward out dream house so our present abode is humble..but we always eat good.:)and I know where the fish are..been here since 1981.Your always welcome.

I was in the Old Guard in D.C. during my tour..;)WE had 16 funerals a day..back in 1976..Army Infantry.

childers 01-26-2008 08:32 AM

looks like real fun. it looks like he clipped his nipple with his liscence lol haha