HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Freshwater Fishing (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/freshwater-fishing-21/)
-   -   Happy Birthday Buffdmac !! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/freshwater-fishing/222815-happy-birthday-buffdmac.html)

Phil from Maine 12-15-2007 07:24 PM

Happy Birthday Buffdmac !!

I just wanted to stop by and say Happy Birthday Buffdmac !! It almost slipped by me..

buffdmac 12-18-2007 09:04 AM

RE: Happy Birthday Buffdmac !!

Thanks Phil,
My dad Chuck7 got his butt kicked off here for getting rowdy with a moderator..Thanks for the birthday..C7 plans to be in the 2008 Bass Tourny...needs to beat Phil from Maine..;)
C7

Phil from Maine 12-18-2007 04:38 PM

I am sorry to here about your dad being kicked off, I have enjoyed his posting, he is good people..
He will have his work cut out to beat Phil from Maine...:DTell him I will be seeing my doc to set up my knee repair this winter. I will be seeing him on the end of Janurary and I can't wait..

Knightia 12-22-2007 08:30 PM

Happpy b day Buffmac( tell yer dad i say hi)
And avery Merry christmas to yall.

He will have his work cut out to beat Phil from Maine...:DTell him I will be seeing my doc to set up my knee repair this winter. I will be seeing him on the end of Janurary and I can't wait..

Good luck on the knee.

(PFM- beat all of the eh? Read some of that thead above etc but i wasnt sure- the end deal& details etc)
Congrats to youPhil.

(I bet Chuck could beat you catching gators close to home:D;))

Pygmy 12-24-2007 10:35 AM

I wondered where Chuck has been...I moved toa new home and was offline for awhile...Must have happened while I was away...Sorry to hear that...

In any case, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, and say " Hey" to your dad for me....:)....

buffdmac 12-25-2007 02:07 AM

Thanks fellows,
He just wanted to seek God with his whole heart..He had been spending too much time on here so he asked to be kicked off. We also have more time to fish.;)

Phil from Maine 12-25-2007 04:47 PM

Without a doubt he could get bigger than bass than myslef, unless I get my boat into shop first thing this spring..:) But, I know where to get some 8 - 10 pounders icefishing though..:)..( only if I can get my knee done in time..[&:])

Phil from Maine 01-04-2008 06:09 AM

Just remember I am planning on getting my boat in the shop early this spring..:D

Just think the guy holding this Maine bass could be me :D:eek:So do not rule nothing out..
( Could it be a sandbagger nearby...)

Knightia 01-04-2008 01:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Phil from Maine

Just remember I am planning on getting my boat in the shop early this spring..:D

Just think the guy holding this Maine bass could be me :D:eek:So do not rule nothing out..
( Could it be a sandbagger nearby...)

Yep it could be you & a maine bass- But in this case i ment just that-gators like in alligators:D But sandbegger/ gator /hog/bucketface mouth/ fat possim with flutterwingsetcin bass lingio i dont really keep up with all that;) .

I dont rule ya out PFM catching bass-just catching native gators close to your home:D- unlessa big one excapes from a zoo etcthis summer near you..... i dont think yer chances are good on that.

Knightia 01-08-2008 11:13 PM

But i have to add good luck to you PFM -( course i have to say good luck also to C7& son& everyone elsealso trying to catch these Bass in thesecontests& events & non events & other fish species also- Good luck.

( Bass that arenot really a bass? but a sunfish?;))

Its all good fishing to me tho- any kind.
( except maybe those mutants i use to catch long long ago & orthose ones that live at the waste treatment & containment -plants/ponds?