HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Freshwater Fishing (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/freshwater-fishing-21/)
-   -   GOING ICE FISHING YEE HAA (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/freshwater-fishing/219087-going-ice-fishing-yee-haa.html)

lethalconnection 11-22-2007 07:50 PM

GOING ICE FISHING YEE HAA

Well boys and girls there is finally thick enough ice to drill a hole and catch some fish, goin on sunday, hopefully ill have some pics of the first fish caught threw the ice of the 07/08 season.

JFergus7 11-22-2007 10:53 PM

RE: GOING ICE FISHING YEE HAA

That's awsome. Good luck on Sunday. I think that we are still several weeks away from fishable ice. Especially since I haven't even seen any ice yet except for a bucket I left out last night.

rankbull 11-23-2007 09:41 AM

now you are trying to drive me crazy

lethalconnection 11-23-2007 10:24 AM

ORIGINAL: rankbull

now you are trying to drive me crazy
Well wait till sunday when i post some pics and videos of fish coming up threw the ice, u might want to book a spot at the looney bin;):D

rankbull 11-24-2007 05:09 PM

we have been growing it but now looks like we may get up to 45 tomorrow

lethalconnection 11-24-2007 07:43 PM

Yah our mountainous lakes are frozen over and have enough to walk on but the prairie ones still have open water but they are developing a sheet on top

buckhunter14 11-26-2007 08:04 AM

so lets see the pics leathal. lucky bum.

lethalconnection 12-01-2007 10:30 PM

Hey sorry guys i got really busy this week but here are a few pics from my outtin. We tried 2 new lakes and we got skunked then we tried a lake that produces nice trout but its hard to fish and we got skunked there to. Supposed to go out tomorrow but my grand father had a heart attack today so thats not happening.

My buddy did get out today to the lake i was supposed to go to tomorrow and he got lots of nice whitefish, one measuring 22" and some pike no monsters though, biggest was 36".

Phil from Maine 12-02-2007 08:00 AM

I am sorry to here about your grandfather and hope all is well with him.. We have not got much in the line of ice here. The weather has been getting colder tho and should be getting enough for some lakes shortly. The only fish we can catch right now is bluegills, perch, and pickeral as most do not open up until after Janurary 1st.. But those whitefish are tastety and can't wait until feb. to go after some of those...

buckhunter14 12-02-2007 11:49 AM

I knew you wouldn't catch anyone... [:-] (jk)

Hope your grandfather is doing better.