Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Good luck Phil

Old 08-26-2007, 09:41 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Good luck Phil

I know your plate is full up there Phil. School has got my plate full as well. We have thunderstorms every evening so I really wasn't planning to go anymore..This will let you and I focus on our other lives..our jobs.

You won my friend .You fished, set the hooks and used your skills to land those fish . Best of all. you displayed an A plus attitude the entire tournament. Congradulations Phil.

Today , I put my bass rods away and relaced their spots with 6 light crappie rods. They will be used on Thanksgiving break. Outside of my job I'll be focusing on bowhunting.

C7

Old 08-26-2007, 01:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Good luck Phil

I know your plate is full up there Phil. School has got my plate full as well. We have thunderstorms every evening

This is true so I fish for a chance to relax all else is a bonus my friend. I thank you for a chance to sit back and relax as well. My wife knew what I was doing and my son has gotten a kick out of it. My wife went out with me a couple of times and said now I understand why you like getting out there..

You won my friend .You fished, set the hooks and used your skills to land those fish . Best of all. you displayed an A plus attitude the entire tournament. Congradulations Phil.

Thank you for the compliment!! I believe it is called being a sportsman, and you have shown the same!!

6 light crappie rods. They will be used on Thanksgiving break.

BBBRRRRRR It is to cold then up here to even think about a fishing rod..
Bow hunting will be going up here in October..September ifI want to dodge all the no tresspassing signs in our cities about 2 hours away.. I can't wait to be looking for those deer up here.

Take care my friend and good luck on the hunting..