Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

IM SO EXCITED!!

Old 07-19-2007, 01:42 PM

Default IM SO EXCITED!!

After a whole year i am finally gunna beable to get the boat out into the water tomorrow and go for some walleye and pike, and maybe the odd burbot and whitefish. Ive been so busy with work i havent even been able to go fish for at least 2 months but i finally got lots of time off coming to me the next few months so ill hopefully beable to catch up on it. But ill have and update tomorrow.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:01 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: IM SO EXCITED!!

what lake are you going to?
Old 07-19-2007, 05:26 PM

Hey lethal what type boat/motor? Got any pics of it?
Old 07-19-2007, 11:17 PM

Im goin to Crawling Valleye Reservoir, lots and lots of walleye and pike in there, no trophy fish but there are the few big ones in there but on a good day you should catch about 50-100 fish.

No actually i dont have any pics of it yet, but i will snap a few tomorrow.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:14 AM
Typical Buck

nice, ive went by that lakebe4 but haven't fished there. that year I went to Badger which isnt to far from there and that reservoir has a lot of big pike in it.
Old 07-20-2007, 05:32 PM

Well i did finally get out in the boat today. But it didnt last long unfortuately cause where i have the line for the sonar for the fish finder running threw the boat the silicone came off about 2hrs into the trip so we had to pack it in before we had no more boat to fish with. But we did manage to haul in 4 pike which is and extremely crappy day for out there but all of them were 30"+ which was a bonus. If your wondering why there were no pics of us holding them its because i hate gettin pike slime in the boat cause you cant get it out and it smells awful[&:].

Old 07-20-2007, 06:05 PM
Typical Buck

nice pike. what did you catch them on? nice pics and i know what you mean about pike. u catch one early in the day and thats what ur boat smells like the next three.
Old 07-20-2007, 08:01 PM

Well we were mainly targeting walleye but i havent gotten the electric motor mounted yet so we were trolling a lil to fast for them with the big motor, but we were using bottom bouncers with Chartreuse Walleye Rig with a minnow on there as bait.
Old 07-21-2007, 08:04 AM

Good job lethal!
Old 07-21-2007, 09:31 AM
Boone & Crockett

Good job Lethal, I am sorry to here about your boat leaking.. Normally silicone works great.. Have you tried the alluminum welding rods? They can be melted with a normal propane torch and should seal the leak fine..

Quick Reply: IM SO EXCITED!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.