Community
Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

Hey Chuck!!!!!!!

Old 04-16-2007, 10:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Hey Chuck!!!!!!!

Hey buddy, how bout a review on the new pinnacle reelyou purchased. How do you like it? Which model is it? I'm asking because I just picked up the 5 ball bearing model (plutinum plus) on ebay for $22.00. I figured it wasdefinately worth 20 bucks. Not sure when it will be here, but I have a brand new Acadia Sports rod ready for it.
Old 04-16-2007, 10:23 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Hey Chuck!!!!!!!

Hey buddy, how bout a review on the new pinnacle reelyou purchased. How do you like it? Which model is it? I'm asking because I just picked up the 5 ball bearing model (plutinum plus) on ebay for $22.00. I figured it wasdefinately worth 20 bucks. Not sure when it will be here, but I have a brand new Acadia Sports rod ready for it.

I'm at school..I bought it from Walmart
It was Inertia Finesse

It is awesome..It cast the fartherest ..made fighting the fish very easy with it's high speed retrieve. It cast a littel over 100 feet with an 1/8th ounce sinker and 6inch Gambler worm
The spool turns too good.so you may need ot tighten up a small bit on teh main nut on the right hand side of teh spool. The line loads up evenly and I might get a second one. I went back to get another and Wally was sold out...48.00 well spent. This one has 9 ball bearings.
I LOVE IT ...on a 7 foot Team Diawa...AHHH priceless.
Old 04-16-2007, 07:15 PM
Dominant Buck

By the way,
Nice picture Chris on the tournament score sheet.
Old 04-17-2007, 08:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Chuck7

By the way,
Nice picture Chris on the tournament score sheet.
Thanks Chuck, I'm going out to the "real" lake this afternoon so hopefully I can tie into a few nice ones. Also, I recieved my new pinnacle yesterday and for the money I couldn't be happier. It is the bottom of the line pinnacle with only 5 ball bearings but really thats all a reel needs. Its very smooth and cast great for a $25.00 reel that I picked up on ebay. Hopefully, I will get a chance to catch a few fish on it this evening.
Old 04-17-2007, 08:30 AM
Dominant Buck

Good deal...one of my best casters is a reel I picked up from a yard sale for 5.00 with graphite bushings..cast unbelievable. BUT my Pinnacle now is #1