Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Fishing Forum > Freshwater Fishing
 When did you lose your virignity? (Its not what you think, I dont know what you guys are thinking) >

When did you lose your virignity? (Its not what you think, I dont know what you guys are thinking)

Freshwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of freshwater fishing.

When did you lose your virignity? (Its not what you think, I dont know what you guys are thinking)

Old 05-21-2006, 02:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default When did you lose your virignity? (Its not what you think, I dont know what you guys are thinking)

When did you guys lose you bass virginity? My friend just barely lost his on friday. Do you remeber it. What lure did you use, did you take a picture. How long did it take you to reel it in. Was it your first cast or your last.
Old 05-21-2006, 02:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: When did you lose your virignity? (Its not what you think, I dont know what you guys are thinking)

Just a plain hook, no worm or nuthin'! I took about 15 seconds to pull him in, it was a 12" smallie, maybe 1-2 lbs....
Old 05-21-2006, 03:53 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: When did you lose your virignity? (Its not what you think, I dont know what you guys are thinking)

Four lb. largemouth on a worm and bobber , I caught her near an exposed stump in a neighbor's pond .
Old 05-21-2006, 04:23 PM
Dominant Buck

I was around 8 years old. I had a big can of nightcrawlers. I rode my bike to a farm pond. I only had an old fiberglass rod with no reel. I put on a 1/2 of a crawler and a brown cork about 5 feet above the worm. My bobber went straight down. I was fishing in Cecil County Maryland. Since I didn't have a reel I ran straight back and pulled in a 14 " 2 lb bass. I was so happy ...I threw the entire worm can into the pond as a thanksgivingoffering unto God.
C7
Old 05-21-2006, 05:09 PM

I honestly don't know I was probably about 5 and it was probably on a worm seeing how my dad, brother and I fished alot with worms. But it also could have benn trolling with soome sort a lureI don't think I took a picture though.
Old 05-21-2006, 05:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

started when i was four caught my first on my own that year on the third trip and caught it on a spinnerbait
Old 05-21-2006, 05:35 PM
Typical Buck

2 years ago, i caught a nice smallie, about 10 inches long.
Old 05-21-2006, 05:58 PM

I honestly don't remember. I was probably around 4ish and it was probably with a worm.
Old 05-21-2006, 08:42 PM

I really don't remember. It was when I was really young. I caught my first northern pike when I was like 4 or 5 and I caught my first bass before that. I was pretty proud of pulling in that northern with my Mickey Mouse fishing rod too.
Old 05-21-2006, 09:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

i was 5 and it was a largmouth bass. Cought on a worm and bobber in the Pomme De Terre river in Missouri. it was about 15 inches long and i have been hooked into this sport ever since

Quick Reply: When did you lose your virignity? (Its not what you think, I dont know what you guys are thinking)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.