HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Freshwater Fishing (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/freshwater-fishing-21/)
-   -   When did you lose your virignity? (Its not what you think, I dont know what you guys are thinking) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/freshwater-fishing/143038-when-did-you-lose-your-virignity-its-not-what-you-think-i-dont-know-what-you-guys-thinking.html)

huntingbuddy419 05-21-2006 02:22 PM

When did you lose your virignity? (Its not what you think, I dont know what you guys are thinking)

When did you guys lose you bass virginity? My friend just barely lost his on friday. Do you remeber it. What lure did you use, did you take a picture. How long did it take you to reel it in. Was it your first cast or your last.

Judyboi 05-21-2006 02:47 PM

RE: When did you lose your virignity? (Its not what you think, I dont know what you guys are thinking)

Just a plain hook, no worm or nuthin'! I took about 15 seconds to pull him in, it was a 12" smallie, maybe 1-2 lbs....

kevin1 05-21-2006 03:53 PM

RE: When did you lose your virignity? (Its not what you think, I dont know what you guys are thinking)

Four lb. largemouth on a worm and bobber , I caught her near an exposed stump in a neighbor's pond .

Chuck7 05-21-2006 04:23 PM

I was around 8 years old. I had a big can of nightcrawlers. I rode my bike to a farm pond. I only had an old fiberglass rod with no reel. I put on a 1/2 of a crawler and a brown cork about 5 feet above the worm. My bobber went straight down. I was fishing in Cecil County Maryland. Since I didn't have a reel I ran straight back and pulled in a 14 " 2 lb bass. I was so happy ...I threw the entire worm can into the pond as a thanksgivingoffering unto God.
C7

take-em 05-21-2006 05:09 PM

I honestly don't know I was probably about 5 and it was probably on a worm seeing how my dad, brother and I fished alot with worms. But it also could have benn trolling with soome sort a lureI don't think I took a picture though.

Oneshot7 05-21-2006 05:25 PM

started when i was four caught my first on my own that year on the third trip and caught it on a spinnerbait

Adirondack Hunter 05-21-2006 05:35 PM

2 years ago, i caught a nice smallie, about 10 inches long.

Northwind~ 05-21-2006 05:58 PM

I honestly don't remember. I was probably around 4ish and it was probably with a worm.

PSEarcher149 05-21-2006 08:42 PM

I really don't remember. It was when I was really young. I caught my first northern pike when I was like 4 or 5 and I caught my first bass before that. I was pretty proud of pulling in that northern with my Mickey Mouse fishing rod too.:D

pa_yote_hunter 05-21-2006 09:09 PM

i was 5 and it was a largmouth bass. Cought on a worm and bobber in the Pomme De Terre river in Missouri. it was about 15 inches long and i have been hooked into this sport ever since