Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Fishing Gear
Salmon and Trout Fishing: brook trout fishing >

Salmon and Trout Fishing: brook trout fishing

Community
Fishing Gear Besides scouting and collecting sheds we need something to keep us occupied in the off season.

Salmon and Trout Fishing: brook trout fishing

Old 05-25-2019, 02:32 AM
Spike

Default Salmon and Trout Fishing: brook trout fishing

The Trout Fishing trip is a perfect way to discover the sport of fishing. Since Newfoundland's Brook Trout are much easier to catch than Atlantic Salmon, Newfoundland Trout Fishing is ideal for beginners and families. Come with us and enjoy a hot cooked meal beside one of our pristine lakes and discover the secrets of Trout Fishing from an experienced Newfoundland Trout Fishing Guide. salmon rivers in North America, part of a legendary Newfoundland group of waterways that also includes the Gander and the Humber.

Last edited by ravishmattoo; 05-25-2019 at 02:34 AM.
Old 01-27-2021, 12:36 PM
Spike

For about a year now I want to go for trout to those places that you described for a long time have not been fishing due to lack of time, but I think this year I will visit those wonderful places with my friends
Old 07-11-2022, 08:21 AM
Spike

I caught some Brown trout fishing in Michigan, this map here is where it is found https://usa.fishermap.org/fish-map/m...g/brown-trout/ My biggest catch was about 2.2 lbs. I'm not much of a fisherman, but I enjoyed this type of recreation. My friend and I rented a boat, bought some tackle and drove about 23 miles.