Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Fishing Gear
16Ft Fishing Boat 7200 obo >

16Ft Fishing Boat 7200 obo

Community
Fishing Gear Besides scouting and collecting sheds we need something to keep us occupied in the off season.

16Ft Fishing Boat 7200 obo

Old 03-24-2010, 03:42 PM
Spike

Default 16Ft Fishing Boat 7200 obo

For Sale is a 1999 Smoker Craft 160 Stinger. It is a dual console with 1999 Shorelander roller trailer and 1999 60hp ELPTO Mercury 2 stroke. The boat has a Mercury Verado stainless prop. also the original prop. comes with. The boat will run 45mph with just me and if I take a friend 40mph with fishing gear. It has a livewell, and a lowrance X48 fish finder on the dash. It has 2 transducers and two Johnny Morris mounts. It comes with a 55 Minn Kota 12v trolling motor, and a spare nut and prop. for that as well. It has a dual bank charger, marker bouys, 3 Smoker Craft matching seats and one is adjustable height. The boat has a jack plate for a kicker motor. Also there is a Jensen Marine CD player with an aux. plug in for an MP3 player in front. It has a mount in the front and back for seats and 3 on the floor. Also it has a Stingray hydrofoil and will stay on plane down to 10mph. It is a light boat and can cover shallow or deep water. The boat has not been used very much. It comes with a cover and a full tank of gas. It has a 16 gallon tank and on a normal day on Lake Vermillion I would use 5-6 gallons of fuel. Everything on the boat works, and all trailer lights work. If you would like more information, or pictures please email me at [email protected]. Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails 16Ft Fishing Boat 7200 obo-dscn0665.jpg   16Ft Fishing Boat 7200 obo-dscn0667.jpg   16Ft Fishing Boat 7200 obo-dscn0692.jpg   16Ft Fishing Boat 7200 obo-dscn0717.jpg  
Old 05-27-2011, 02:01 PM
Spike

This boat still for sell?