Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Fishing Gear
 2 man sturgeon spearing shanty >

2 man sturgeon spearing shanty

Fishing Gear Besides scouting and collecting sheds we need something to keep us occupied in the off season.

2 man sturgeon spearing shanty

Old 02-01-2007, 04:00 PM
Fork Horn

Default 2 man sturgeon spearing shanty

This shanty is set up with the hole running the length of the shanty. It is 3' wide and 14' long. The shanty is 6' wide and 14' long 6' high at the sides and 7' high in the center. The walls are 2x2s and 2x3 roof joists and 2x6 floor joists with the whole thing and 4x6 green treated runners. with sbs walls and rolled roofing. It needs a new coat of paint but that is about it with maybe some minor crack sealing to block all light. It is stored by a man in Pipe off of lake winnabago for 50 dollars a year and he will drop them off at the lake for you and pick them up after the season. He will also cut your hole for a small fee. I am asking for 300 obo. My dad and I are getting out of the sport and dont use the shantys anymore. We will also be putting up some spears for sale soon to. If interested or any questions feel free to call. 414-630-5786