Community
Fishing Gear Besides scouting and collecting sheds we need something to keep us occupied in the off season.

My fishing boat

Old 02-12-2007, 11:17 PM

Default RE: My fishing boat

Hyd. jackplate would be nice to run the creeks,and of course T-motor. Small gps unit for the bigger lakes. spot lite for varmints along the water.
what are you going to use it for?

Old 02-13-2007, 11:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice rig. I bet you'll be happy with it.
Old 02-14-2007, 05:15 PM

yes sir,

Ilike it, I got a T - motor and gps and its slowly rigging it for fishing and catfishing.
Old 02-15-2007, 09:24 AM

i know 1 darn thing you really need for yer boat...........u need me seatin in the front when ya take it out.............
Old 02-16-2007, 09:26 AM
Fork Horn

where to start?----is it equiped with?--running lights, bilge pumps, rod holders for when crappie or cat fishing, black lite for nite, carpet on floor for silence, wind screen for running on COLD days, lighter sockets for pluging in qbeams, brackets for mounting duck blind--could think of more if i looked at mine, but too cold to go outside to check things out. trailer needs work also--guide ons for loading in wind, lights raised to top of guide-ons, running board along trailer tounge for when you need to get to boat and not get feet wet, small wench to load boat when you can't get trailer deep enough and need to winch it back on trailer-believe me, it helps when you get older. been outfitting boats all my adult life, and still haven't gotten one with everything i want or need to make it as easy as possible.
Old 02-18-2007, 03:31 PM

Yes sir,
Real good comments thank you, texas hog hunter you come come fish when you like.
Its got live well ,rod holders ,no carpet yet,I was thinking about putting that bed linner stuff on it. The trailer could use some stuff too. no cig lighter yet. I do have a Q beam. It has running lights but no uv lights.