Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

Leupold!

Old 04-11-2005, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Leupold!

While on my vacation to Wyoming last week, I noticed that my Wind River Cascade 10X42 Bino's were missing the front screw where they joint. When I got home on Thursday, I emailed Leupold. Haven't heard a thing from them, then today, I opened the mail box, and voila, there was the piece I needed!! I couldn't believe it, awesome if you ask me!!
Old 04-11-2005, 07:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Leupold!

Charlie, that's the difference between the big buck imports and Leupold. Products and customer service second to none.
Old 04-11-2005, 09:16 PM

Products and customer service second to none.
Leupold is first rate. Couldn't have said it better.
Old 04-11-2005, 09:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Leupold is first rate
As are companies such as ziess and swarovski.Their service department may not be utilized as much,but they do a great job providing top quality service.
Old 04-12-2005, 08:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

In regards to Zeiss, I agree with stubblejumper. Their service is every bit as good as Leupold. Don't have any experience with Swarovski service.
Old 04-12-2005, 02:45 PM
Fork Horn

I don't worship everything Leopold like some do, but I will have to admit their customer service is awsome. Always polite and professional everytime I have called.

Zeiss does not lag behind either.
Old 04-12-2005, 05:07 PM
Spike

i had a problem with a scope once that was really my fault anyway they said to send it to them for repairs. i bvet it was on a ups truck longer than it was at leupold. without a doubt my next optics purchase will be a leupold!!!!
Old 04-12-2005, 05:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

I sent a Leupold back once for service, I was in a bind, our season was opening in less than a week, I told them I needed it back ASAP, I sent if half way across the country and it made it back to me in less than a week, I noticed on the UPS box when I got it back that they sent it next day air, and cost then 21.00, and come to find out the problem I had with it was all my fault to start with, I offered to pay them for their trouble and shipping cost but they would'nt stand for that at all. Leupold's service is awesome IMO.
Old 04-13-2005, 07:32 AM
DM

Over the years i've sold, owned, and hunted with a lot of different scopes, and i have nothing but good things to say about Leupold!!

Drilling Man
Old 04-13-2005, 07:36 AM

I've had great service from both Leupold and Leica.

Quick Reply: Leupold!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.