Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

Fort Knox Gun Safe

Old 12-08-2004, 09:24 AM

Default Fort Knox Gun Safe

Does anyone have any info on these gun safes? I saw in my local paper where one is up for auction. I need a gun safe and was wondering what if these were a good quality safe. If you know what kind of price these bring that would help too. Thanks
Old 12-08-2004, 03:52 PM

Default RE: Fort Knox Gun Safe

They are probably the most expensive safes out there ,there top of the line safes have corner locking lugs which I think is exclusive to fort knox.they are very good safes.
Old 12-08-2004, 04:19 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 12-08-2004, 04:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Fort Knox Gun Safe

I might suggest looking at a Cannon Safe.They have one of the best warranties going.Break in or fire they cover it at no cost to you.Liberty you pay the shipping back to the factory.That could get very expensive. The Cannon has the others beat as far as their warranty.I tried to find some inf about the Fort Knox. Their site won't open for some reason.The Fort Knox are excellent safes which you are paying dearly for.I might suggest watching Wal*Mart. Last year we picked up a couple of Cannon 23 gun fire resistant safes for 600.00 ea. After Christmas Wal*mart reduces them to make room.

Ruger Redhawk