Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Firearm Review Forum
 Bushnell Elite 3200 opinions? >

Bushnell Elite 3200 opinions?

Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

Bushnell Elite 3200 opinions?

Old 11-03-2004, 04:41 PM

Default Bushnell Elite 3200 opinions?

Im thinking about topping my .270 with one of these looking for a good well prices scope any opinions on these particular scopes would be much apprecitated!
Old 11-03-2004, 05:57 PM

Default RE: Bushnell Elite 3200 opinions?

I bought one a few months ago, and it's great. Crystal clear, and the rain guard is a nice touch.

A great value for the money
Old 11-03-2004, 08:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Very good value for the money.
Old 11-04-2004, 08:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've got one of these for sale. If interested let me know. It has the Firefly reticle and Rainguard. It's a 3-9x40 and is practically brand new. It's a nice scope, but presently I don't have anything to put it on, so I'm going to let it go if somebody wants it.

My e-mail is [email protected]
Old 11-04-2004, 10:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

Agreed, good value & decent scope. Lifetime transferable warranty so you may want to contact Solitary Man on his!
Old 11-04-2004, 10:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

I just put one on my model 98 mauser and it seems to be a good scope for the money, it is very clear.
Old 11-04-2004, 02:39 PM

I have one on my remington 30-06 and it is great. Works wonderful in low light conditions!
Old 11-04-2004, 06:30 PM
CJW

Get the Firefly and you won't have any reason to be dissapointed. Mine went out to Colorado this year, on my 30-06, elk hunting and I never had a problem. Even with a good layer of dust it is still crystal clear.

My next scope will be a 3200!!!

CJW
Old 11-04-2004, 09:15 PM
Boone & Crockett

For the money they can't be touched. No Way.
Old 11-05-2004, 05:07 AM

Aww JB now dont you think a BuckMasters is as clear as the Elite 3200? LOL in all seriousness the Elite series is a GREAT scope. I LOVE the Rainguard feature, I wish I could get that kind of coating even on my Swarovski!!! The FireFly reticle is also a very neat feature. I hate illuminated reticles because its an electronic "gadget" and needs batteries, the FireFly eliminates those problems.

My only hesitation on them is that they aren't "blindingly brilliant". That being the view isnt "blueish" and when using in broad daylight the dont make you wish you had sunglasses on. They almost have a slight (I said SLIGHT, not very much. More like just barely noticeable) yellowish tinge too them. Just like Leupolds do to be honest. I have grown to like the "blue clarity" of Nikons and Zeiss Conquest. But like I said the Elite is a fine lil scope that will last for years.

Forget the 50mm versions unless you are putting one on a large, heavy "treestand" rifle. Those scopes are too long and too ugly. The 40s are great! No doubt a great value for the money. I have one of those bags that they are giving away with the Elites and it alone is worth buying the scope for. Also (and this isnt advertised much) the Elite is also guaranteed to be THE best scope you have ever used PERIOD!!! If not, then return it withint a year for a COMPLETE refund. That came straight from the national sales mgr of Bushnell's mouth too a group of us dealers last spring. That kind of statement takes CLANKERS!

Good luck,
RA

Quick Reply: Bushnell Elite 3200 opinions?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.