Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

Shot my Rem 7mm-08 CDL

Old 11-14-2014, 01:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

touche'
RR
Old 11-14-2014, 02:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Mr. Longbeard

As far ass the haters... Yea I pretty much know there people on these forum that love to beat there drum...
Internet Blowhards
Old 11-14-2014, 02:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
touche'
RR

Yea a little bit lol
Old 11-14-2014, 02:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was a 2111 in the USMC for 8 years...
Apparently a 2111 is a small arms tech (I had to look it up). I was not a Marine and had no idea what their MOS numbers are.

Around 1,000 years ago I used to hang out with a small group of guys that dressed alike and did a lot of hiking and camping. Normally I carried a funny looking black plastic varmint rifle with a triangular fore-end. Occasionally I took along my favorite gal, and she was a real pig (M 60). She was ugly, fat, ate large quantities, and did rude things when she was tickled. She always behaved when the chips were down, but occasionally took a trip to see a fellow like you. Did you work on gals like her, or was that before your time?

Last edited by Big Uncle; 11-14-2014 at 02:50 PM.
Old 11-14-2014, 05:56 PM
Fork Horn

You said you know the guns a shooter so I'm guessing you've shot it some and the people complaining are just not nice folks. However, forget hit the bulls eye, turn the thing up another 8 clicks, will give you a 200 yard zero more or less, point and shoot to around 230.
Old 11-15-2014, 03:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Big Uncle
Apparently a 2111 is a small arms tech (I had to look it up). I was not a Marine and had no idea what their MOS numbers are.

Around 1,000 years ago I used to hang out with a small group of guys that dressed alike and did a lot of hiking and camping. Normally I carried a funny looking black plastic varmint rifle with a triangular fore-end. Occasionally I took along my favorite gal, and she was a real pig (M 60). She was ugly, fat, ate large quantities, and did rude things when she was tickled. She always behaved when the chips were down, but occasionally took a trip to see a fellow like you. Did you work on gals like her, or was that before your time?

I was in from 84-91 and yes I definitely worked on the M60... 84 was when we made the transition from m16a1 to the a2 and we lost the 1911 and picked up the beretta 9mm then the saw came along... I was in a 3rd echelon shop with limited 4th... So I worked on a lot of small arms in clouding browning M2
Old 11-15-2014, 03:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by rjhans53
You said you know the guns a shooter so I'm guessing you've shot it some and the people complaining are just not nice folks. However, forget hit the bulls eye, turn the thing up another 8 clicks, will give you a 200 yard zero more or less, point and shoot to around 230.
I hear Ya but we're I hunt a 100 yards Is a far shot
Old 12-26-2014, 10:25 AM
Spike

I hear Ya but we're I hunt a 100 yards Is a far shot
You need to do things your way and not everyone else's. Just BC its different from there way doesnt make it wrong. The cdl has always been my favorite remmy rifle. One beautiful machine. Good luck with it