Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

Tikka T3 Hunter Fluted

Old 03-26-2014, 02:34 PM
Typical Buck

Default Tikka T3 Hunter Fluted

Does anyone have this rifle or been able to shoot one? I have read some reviews and other forum reviews. Would be nice to get a little more info about this rifle. I'm looking at a 270 in this model. Looking for a 270 with a heavy barrel Ideally but when I read the reviews and seen it today it was pretty nice for 700 bucks. I just don't know what to do about making a custom gun which some suggested.
Old 09-22-2014, 04:12 PM
Boone & Crockett

Nice rifle. but my question to you is where will you be hunting. As much as I love a nice piece of wood on a rifle or shotgun, I have been leaning toward synthetic stocks more and more. Wood gets dinged, gouged, is more susceptible to the effects of weather. I love my T3 lite stainless. It is currently the second most accurate rifle in my safe.
Old 11-04-2014, 11:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ive had my T3 Hunter for 9 yrs,have it zeroed in at 150 and shoot 1" groups all day,mine doesn't have a fluted barrel. I think the wood stock gives it a very nice look compared to synthetic. All but 3 of my rifles are wood.