Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

Stoeger M2000 reviews

Old 11-09-2011, 05:07 AM
Fork Horn

Default Stoeger M2000 reviews

I just bought a m2000 with the 28" barrel in the hardwoods ap camo and was told by stoeger that you need to shoot 100-200 hi-velocity or high brass 3" shells to break the gun in, then clean it very good. So i did, and then i patterned the gun with buckshot and the gun shoots great. I bought a kicks buck-kicker choke for it when im hunting with dogs and i have no complaints yet! The gun is light, shoots good, and i like the looks of it. I wanted a Benelli SBEII but got the stoeger instead and saved over a $1000 and hopefully i wont regret it. I bought the gun from dicks sporting goods for $399.00 + tax.. not to bad i dont think. Was looking into the new 3500 but i will wait awhile til i hear some reviews on that gun.
So does anyone else have a m2000? If so, whats your thoughts on the gun and how have you liked it? And if any, what kind of issues have you had with it?
Old 11-09-2011, 12:23 PM
Typical Buck

I have had one for about 5 years now and I love it.. It is my primary waterfowl gun.
Old 11-09-2011, 04:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Had one for 3 years not a problem yet. Killed anything from squirrels to deer with buckshot with it great gun IMO.
Old 11-15-2011, 08:56 AM
Fork Horn

thanks for the input guys, i have been shooting as much as i can with it and still havent seen any issue's so hopefully it will keep performing well. firearm season opens this sat. here in va. so i will find out how it does then i hope
Old 11-17-2011, 04:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Being that it uses the Inertia Drive like the Benelli has to be a good thing!
Old 11-17-2011, 09:58 AM
Spike

I bought the stoeger m2000 last year in the 28in barrel and i have had no problems with it. Very good gun for the prize seeing how it uses the benelli intertia system.