Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

S&w 500

Old 10-12-2010, 10:01 AM
Spike

Default S&w 500

Well after owning my Performance S&W 500 for almost 3+ years I'm so happy with this beast, almost bought a 44 but my wife said get that big one and so thats what i did.

I love this Revolver way to much to ever change to anything else again.. Just wanted to share my thoughts and show a quick pic of the beast..
me and my Lil friend have been after Pa black bear for the past 2 years with each other.. no luck with my Lil friend yet. did take two with rifle so far..
but still waiting to take one with the beast

Last edited by TheBoneGrinders; 10-12-2010 at 10:05 AM.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:50 AM
Fork Horn

Let the beast roar!

Old 10-13-2010, 02:59 AM
Spike

Bob awesome photo, I have yet to take anything with mine, other than water melons ,pumpkins, bowling pins etc at the ranges. Normally i wrap up the deer season in archery and never get a chance to use it during the rifle. hopefully mr bear will come along during that season. One of these years ill have to hold out for a deer i ques.

Thanks for sharing the pic to..

Last edited by TheBoneGrinders; 10-14-2010 at 03:07 AM.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Bucktail_Bob
Let the beast roar!

BOB,
You might want to take a look at the TV Shows such as Buckmasters before you post pictures of your recent kills.
Your picture is pretty gruesome with all the blood and gutting out your deer before the pictures were taken and stuff.
You might want to rethink this years trophy pictures a little more.

Some people actually carries a bucket of water or a jug of water to clean up the kill a little before their photo op.
Old 10-13-2010, 09:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

What !?!?

Tell me you're kiddin !?

The few friends you had left................just left !!!

You realize this is a hunting forum, right ???
Old 10-13-2010, 12:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Those guns are monsters! Much respect to men (and women!) who can handle them. .357 is about the most I can safely control. A S&W 500? Better get the video cam ready, that vid would be YouTube worthy!
Old 10-13-2010, 12:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Mr. Deer Hunter
BOB,
You might want to take a look at the TV Shows such as Buckmasters before you post pictures of your recent kills.
Your picture is pretty gruesome with all the blood and gutting out your deer before the pictures were taken and stuff.

Some people actually carries a bucket of water or a jug of water to clean up the kill a little before their photo op.
Yeah Bob, consult buckmasters , theyll show ya how its done

I dont think Bucktail bob needs any tips from guys who watch mindless hunting shows.....jug of water.....??????......OMG!!!!!!

Just for that, Im gonna post my 1st deer kill pic this year w/ my face smeared in blood, and the heart in my mouth.
Old 10-13-2010, 01:33 PM
Fork Horn

BOB,

I'm sorry Mrs. Deer Hunter, perhaps you should join a knitting forum. I'm sure you won't be offended there.

wtf

bb
Old 10-13-2010, 06:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

BOB,

Maybe investing in a course of English literature would be of great benefit to him as well!!!! In addition to a class of common sense!!!!

Sorry BoneGrinder, just had to side track for a second. The S&W 500 is a true beast!!! I had the 500 same as you have and went to the 460 for overall performance. They both come from great builders and shop personel. If you want to see something neat and can do it, shoot it at night!!!!!!!!! Talk about "Skyrockets in flight!"

Last edited by SecondChance; 10-13-2010 at 06:49 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:50 PM
Spike

SecondChance yes Ive heard of the 460 and its all good from what i hear, did fire the 500 at dusk once, was a site to be hold.. Ive been thinking of adding a 460 to keep my 500 company during its off season. just gotta convince the wife to go along with it, as she will not shoot these big revolvers, i have some lite loads i told her that she would be fine with, but still no luck getting her to fire it..

Fellow hunters Best of luck to you out there in the wild and be safe......

Last edited by TheBoneGrinders; 11-26-2010 at 04:36 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.