Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

Benelli Vinci

Old 01-23-2010, 03:30 PM
Fork Horn

Default Benelli Vinci

I'm in the market for a do it all sort of shotgun. I think I am about to take up turkey hunting and may want to do some bird hunting in the future. I am currently interested in reviews of the Benelli Vinci shotgun. Of all the semi autos and pump shotguns I have held, this one seems to feel the best to me and after reviewing the design and specifications on Benelli's website, I really like it. Only thing left is other people's opinions on it, so lets have them!
Old 01-23-2010, 08:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

What ???

http://www.browning.com/products/cat...11&type_id=601

However, mine.

http://www.beretta.com/Long-guns/Fie...2&idv=1&id=894

And I love it..........................Now, I do own a Cynergy O/U and a X-Bolt Stainless Stalker
Old 01-24-2010, 04:47 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Sheridan
What ???

http://www.browning.com/products/cat...11&type_id=601

However, mine.

http://www.beretta.com/Long-guns/Fie...2&idv=1&id=894

And I love it..........................Now, I do own a Cynergy O/U and a X-Bolt Stainless Stalker
Thank you for completely ignoring the question I asked and posting other random shotgun links.
Old 01-24-2010, 11:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

I haven't had the opportunity to hold a Vinci in my hands to see how it feels but I watched a review about it on TV and like several of it's features especially the way it breaks down into individual blocks of components. To me it has to be one of the more unsightly shotguns I have ever seen though but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Old 01-24-2010, 12:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Rider,

I'm sorry - I thought you'd pick up on the idea that YOU seem to be a Browning guy ("my babies"), so I thought you would appreciate me bring up Browning's new autoloader.

As far as the Vinci, I'm of the same gild as SJ - don't like the looks of it !

Sorry to get you all up-set........................ :-(
Old 01-24-2010, 01:28 PM
Fork Horn

It probably shoots really well but I would rather shoot something a little prettier than the vinci.
Old 01-24-2010, 03:22 PM
Fork Horn

Sorry didn't mean to be angry, I like Browning rifles just because they feel right in my hands. The Browning shotguns just didn't feel right to me though.

Also, the looks of a gun is not the reason I buy a gun, ever. Functionality and fit are the important things to me, I don't carry around my guns as showpieces.
Old 01-24-2010, 03:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by ajstrider

Also, the looks of a gun is not the reason I buy a gun, ever. Functionality and fit are the important things to me, I don't carry around my guns as showpieces.
Same here...

I've shot a Cordoba and it was real nice...never saw a Vinci in person yet though.

Have you thought about that new Beretta auto, suppose to be the fastest auto yet...

I don't think you could go wrong with any Benelli though...
Old 01-25-2010, 06:12 AM
Fork Horn

I haven't seen one either but if it's a good as the reviews I've seen on TV then if should be a winner. I saw a show that took the Vinci on an Argentine dove hunt. If remember correctly they tried to get it to jam by not cleaning it and after something like 5000 shots it was still going strong. I take things like that with a grain of salt but it did make me take notice of a shotgun that otherwise I would not really consider.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:37 PM
Fork Horn

Can't go wrong with a Benelli

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.