Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Firearm Review Forum
Kel Tec 3AT .380 Mousegun >

Kel Tec 3AT .380 Mousegun

Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

Kel Tec 3AT .380 Mousegun

Old 12-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Fork Horn

I have both the Kel Tec P3AT and the Ruger LCP .380 and I'm very happy with both of them. I had the P3AT and installed a crimson trace laser on it and gave it to my wife. Then I ordered a Ruger LCP for a back up pistol for myself, I liked the slide lock on the Ruger that the Kel Tec doesn't have. That's the only difference I can really see between them They both are pretty accurate to 10 to 15 yards. You'll be happy with either one. The Ruger is around $40 more.
Old 01-19-2011, 07:28 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Proofnpood
I don't think any caliber is guaranteed to stop someone in their tracks but being unarmed certainly won't help you win the battle. The best scenario is never ending up in a situation where you need to use force to protect yourself and the second best is to be armed, skilled, and prepared to execute if you do end up in such a place. The biggest question for me is the last one (prepared to execute). I think I would be able to respond with deadly force if it was necessary but I guess that's something we will never really know unless we are faced with that situation. What worries me a little is "would I hesitate too long"??? I hope not, but I certainly wouldn't take someone's life either unless I felt it was absolutely the only choice. Anyone else ever thought of those same things? Lot of responsiblity comes with carrying a weapon....
Exactly!!!
Old 01-20-2011, 06:16 AM
Typical Buck

ive pocket carried a keltec32 for 2 or 3 years, great little gun, deadly accurate at 7 yards. I also have a p11 which i carry sometimes, also a great gun. One suggestion, buy the belt clip....i have it on both of mine and its nice, allows waistband or sob carry and holds well. Also you can get an extended magazine for the 32/380.....if you have big hands it makes it fit your palm better and it gives you an extra 4 or 5 shots. Ive got nothing but good things to say about both of mine.