Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Firearm Review Forum
Can somone price this Tikka. >

Can somone price this Tikka.

Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

Can somone price this Tikka.

Old 10-14-2009, 06:39 PM
Spike

Default Can somone price this Tikka.

Ive really been lookin hard at the Tikka T3 Hunter in .308 or .270 (lefty)....seems no matter where i look at these i cant find a price...if somone could price this rifle i would really appreciate it.

Also, if anyone has any suggestions on a better tikka (model,caliber) I am open to listen Thanks

Last edited by Snipe4Food; 10-15-2009 at 02:01 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 12:32 PM
Fork Horn

You might try checking www.thegunsource.com as they have had very good prices. I haven't bought anything from them in the last year, so hopefully, they haven't changed much.

I have a T3 and highly recommend one.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

look into weatherby vanguard, you can get after market stocks for weatherby and of course remington but not a tika.
Aftermarket stocks make it your gun. and they are pretty cheap too, I have seen clearance ones for a 100 bucks.
Tika's shoot good but are damn ugly, a stock would help but none available.
I bought a vanguard for 400 bucks and put a stock on it.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

if you want the fair market price for any gun look at gunbroker.com. You can buy probably any new tikka model you want there as well. I'll sell you my t3 in 7mm rem mag (righty though). It is accurate as hell but not very pretty, although new. I'm getting to the point now where life is too short to hunt with an ugly rifle. Mine is the hunter lite (synthetic stock)

I bought it from gunbroker. Even with shipping and paying an ffl to receive it, was a better deal than retail around here.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=144088106
heres one for 595$

If you buy a tikka, open the box 1st and make sure it has the correct bolt, for the caliber its chambered in. I bought one at gander mt once cause they were marked way down. i got to the range and could not figure out why the bolt would not close. Took me about 3 minutes but I finally realized my new 300 winmag had a 3006 size bolt face Im guessing it was some boob at GM putting parts back in guns they dont belong in, but who knows?. I was kinda glad to exchange it though, the scope rings it came w/ were awful,and the magazine was as durable and well constructed as an empty cigarette box. oh and it doesnt come in a short action so IMO a short action caliber is pointless in that gun.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

and the magazine was as durable and well constructed as an empty cigarette box.
although the factory scope rings are pretty cheap, don't lie about the magazine. although a sythetic polymer, it's as durable as can be.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by hillbillyhunter1
although the factory scope rings are pretty cheap, don't lie about the magazine. although a sythetic polymer, it's as durable as can be.
You can call my opinon a "lie" but Im entitled to it.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:14 PM
Fork Horn

I had a Tikka T3 Hunter in a 300 wsm and it will be the last tikka i ever get.
First let me say I liked my tikka as far as accuracy it would shot .50 at 100 yards. But after the first 3 shoots I had a crack start in the stock and had to send it back to Beretta it was close to 3 month beforeI got it back and that stock started cracking in 10 shots sent it back one more time this time I got it back in 4 months will this time the stock did not crack but the accuracy was way off, you no how I said it shot .50 at 100 yards well that was the first 3 shots now it's best is 2.75 at 100 yards and Beretta says they do not have to stand by there accuracy guarantee becauseI had to have them changed the stock now is that not stupid. because I had them change the stock. the tikka isJUNKand Beretta is JUNK But Sako is great.

That tikka was the first low cost gun I ever got and it will be the last, to me you get what you pay for.
Save your money.

Last edited by cooper_m22; 10-25-2009 at 12:17 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 04:38 PM
Fork Horn

I have a Tikka T3 Lite SS in 7mm-08. Two years and alot of shooting and not one problem. From the start I didn't like the factory rings and put a set Leupolds on it, problem solved. The magazine seems plenty sturdy enough to me. It's not pretty gun but it has served me well. I would say you'll pay anywhere from $550.00 to $650.00 depending on the options(ss/syn./wood/ect.). I also noticed that the lefty models seemed to go for more $$$, not sure if that holds true for other makes.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

There's a bunch of Tikka's on Gunsameric.com
Here's a link right to the Tikka page

http://www.gunsamerica.com/Search/Ca...kka-Rifles.htm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.