Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Firearm Review Forum
Marlin XL-7 accuracy??? >

Marlin XL-7 accuracy???

Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

Marlin XL-7 accuracy???

Old 07-21-2009, 07:23 AM
Spike

Default Marlin XL-7 accuracy???

i was wondering if anybody knows how accurate the Marlin Xl-7 is? i might be buying one i a 270 pretty soon but i don't want to buy in if it doesn't have good accuracy. i don't reload and ill be using factory loads
Old 07-21-2009, 06:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

I read a review in Outdoor Life and they got around 1.5 at 100 with the 308. They also gave it a best buy award.
Old 07-21-2009, 07:28 PM
Fork Horn

Got one but in 25-06. You will not be disappointed. It's money well spent. I topped mine with a Nikon Prostaff 3x9x40. I have used 4 different factory ammo types and average a tad over 1" at 100 yards. I am working up some reloads to try to get under 1". Buy it before Marlin gets any ideas of implementing a price increase. You should be able to get one for $270-300 range.