Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Firearm Review Forum
 Charles Daley - Semiauto's >

Charles Daley - Semiauto's

Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

Charles Daley - Semiauto's

Old 11-01-2007, 11:23 AM
Fork Horn

Default Charles Daley - Semiauto's

Doesanyone own one of these and or can give me some input on these shotguns.

Thanks in advance.
Old 11-04-2007, 09:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Charles Daley - Semiauto's

I've only shot 1 butit shot did pretty darn good with 0 malfunctions.
Old 11-05-2007, 12:06 AM

I bought the 3.5" a few years ago. I have had a few problems with it, but if you keep it clean it is pretty dependable. Some of the lighter loads will not cycle it. All in all for the price I would say it was worth it. I had to send it back for warranty work when it was pretty new and it took 7 months to get it back.
Old 11-05-2007, 08:32 AM
Typical Buck

I have a 20 ga. Field Hunter model, that hasprobably has over5K rounds thru it since I bought it 5 years ago. I didhave to replace the operating handle, which I broke (totally my fault)when Ihad it laid in the truck bed andforgot that I had placed it their, and threw some stuff on to of it. I have yet to have a malfunction of any kind. For the $250 I paid for it, if it fell apart tomorrow, I have gotten my money's worth out of it.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

I bought one a year ago for my son. It is the 20 gauge synthetic stock version. At first it jammed on a few shells but after 2 boxes it does very well with no problems and is dead reliable. A lot of shotguns especially autos need a breakin period anyway. The design is great and it is very robust. It also has a lifetime warranty..call Daly and they send a box prepaid for UPS and it is covered. Best warranty I have seen yet and I have not used it.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:48 PM
Fork Horn

Junk, buy a benelli

Old 11-09-2007, 12:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Junk, buy a benelli

Thats why Stoeger(a Benelli Company) makes their shotguns in Turkey because their Junk and for 5x the price you better get what you pay for .
Old 11-09-2007, 02:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Junk, buy a benelli
It's funny how everybody who owns a benelli or other high dollar shotgun thinks all the other ones are junk. I just competed in a sporting clay shoot with a cheap russian made Baikal S/S and my team placed 1st in our class. I didn't have a single problem with mine though I seen a guy with a high dollar O/U that couldn't get the second barrel to fire. I loaned him my old winchester model 1300 to shoot. He shot about the same ascore as he did with the O/U. The higher priced shotguns are really nice but not everybody needs or wants to spend over $1000 for a shotgun. I'm lucky if I fire more than 200 rounds in a shotgun a year.
Old 11-09-2007, 02:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: wernerjd

Junk, buy a benelli
So what, Benellis are junk compared to Kreighoffs.

The Dalys are great guns for a great price. I have shot one a few times and it worked and shot great, also a lot lighter than my 1100.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:58 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: wernerjd

Junk, buy a benelli
I have a model 50 winchester 12ga.3 shot auto it is a 1960,it will out shoot that benelli ant time any where....Ted

Quick Reply: Charles Daley - Semiauto's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.