Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Firearm Review Forum
 whats your favorite automatic weapon? >

whats your favorite automatic weapon?

Community
Firearm Review Forum Rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, pistols, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new firearms here.

whats your favorite automatic weapon?

Old 01-28-2006, 04:44 PM

Default whats your favorite automatic weapon?

mine would be the ak-47
Old 01-28-2006, 05:10 PM

Default RE: whats your favorite automatic weapon?

I like the AK as well. I had a chance to shoot several full auto weapons several years ago. I shot an AK, an M-16, an MP-5 with a supressor and a tommy gun. The AK was my favorite.

Paul
Old 01-28-2006, 08:29 PM

Heckler and Koch UMP in .45cal. I had the pleasure of shooting this and it blew my mind. 700 rounds a minute and didn't even jolt around.....
Old 01-28-2006, 09:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

MP-5N
Old 01-28-2006, 10:26 PM

I have had the pleasure of shooting several different full autos. My favorite was one called a scorpion, if I remember right. It was like a mini mp5, that was chambered in 32 acp. That little sucker sure shot fast, and didn't hardly recoil at all. Just put the sight on the target, squeeze the trigger, and bzzzzzt, 30 holes in the target. The guy who owned it told me a lot of foreign body guards carry them because they are small, and very effective.
Old 01-29-2006, 12:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

I dream about someday getting the chance to shoot a full auto, if that day comes and I get a choice of what to shoot it would definately have to be my wet dream of sub machine guns, the Thompson M-1928A1. From what I hear it has a cyclic rate of 1200 rpm you could burn up a 30 round stick in a second.
Old 01-29-2006, 06:37 AM

I was always a big fan of the M-60. I no it's outdated but it was fun to shoot
Old 01-29-2006, 08:16 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 01-29-2006, 11:45 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: HighDesertWolf

I dream about someday getting the chance to shoot a full auto, if that day comes and I get a choice of what to shoot it would definately have to be my wet dream of sub machine guns, the Thompson M-1928A1. From what I hear it has a cyclic rate of 1200 rpm you could burn up a 30 round stick in a second.
HDW, you live in the state of Dillon. Don't they ahve a place called gunsite, where you can shoot anything you want? For a price. It looks cool on TV.

Everybody has thier own deal. I have shot some but never got into it. Its expensive and kinda over before it starts. I equate it to going out with a tactical shotgun and blasting some stuff.

Old 01-29-2006, 12:04 PM

I shot theseweapons quite a bitin the military. Never really did much for me. I like precision a lot better than massive indesriminate numbers of bullets flying. There are, of course, situations on a military battlefield where fully automatic weapons have a tactical purpose.

My favorite is the M4.

Quick Reply: whats your favorite automatic weapon?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.