HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Feedback (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/feedback-66/)
-   -   PEACHSTATEGUNS BEWARE..... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/feedback/286158-peachstateguns-beware.html)

axman 02-12-2009 07:00 AM

PEACHSTATEGUNS BEWARE.....

bought this scope off ebay on friday. The add that i bought it off was decent price but not great...Anyways in the add it never stated that the store was closed over the weekend and that for some reason lying is acceptable..I called them on monday because usually you get a conformation that bought this scope off ebay on friday. The add that i bought it off was decent price but not great...Anyways in the add it never stated that the store was closed over the weekend and that for some reason lying is acceptable..I called them on monday because usually you get a conformation that you bought it i got none.I talked to the woman in so called shipping department and she said she would give me a tracking number by the end of the day and or call me. Well no call mon, tues call back talk to same woman same BS no call no tracking number...So anyways weds comes call in the morning after checking my email same woman same BS this time she says she will get it shipped to me 2 day air ok i am down she then says she will give me tracking number at the end of the day.Well i know the close at 5PM no call no email i call this time talk to some pompus ass named Adam and he tells me i will get it when i get it and there is no tracking number to be had you got to be freeking kidding me...And to top things off he hangs up on me.I cant wait to see if it comes within the 10 day waiting period i have already talked to ebay and the fraud department going to file charges no matter what and going to give them the horriable feedback they deserve..DO NOT BUY FROM PEACHSTATEGUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am putting this on there so no other glocktalkers get caught up in this BS like i did...I have a good guess to why this is happening they didnt put down on the ebay add that they don't have any physical inventory the just have it drop shipped from the company that sells the scope...Total garbage..... you bought it i got none.I talked to the woman in so called shipping department and she said she would give me a tracking number by the end of the day and or call me. Well no call mon, tues call back talk to same woman same BS no call no tracking number...So anyways weds comes call in the morning after checking my email same woman same BS this time she says she will get it shipped to me 2 day air ok i am down she then says she will give me tracking number at the end of the day.Well i know the close at 5PM no call no email i call this time talk to some pompus ass named Adam and he tells me i will get it when i get it and there is no tracking number to be had you got to be freeking kidding me...And to top things off he hangs up on me.I cant wait to see if it comes within the 10 day waiting period i have already talked to ebay and the fraud department going to file charges no matter what and going to give them the horriable feedback they deserve..DO NOT BUY FROM PEACHSTATEGUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am putting this on there so no other glocktalkers get caught up in this BS like i did...I have a good guess to why this is happening they didnt put down on the ebay add that they don't have any physical inventory the just have it drop shipped from the company that sells the scope...Total garbage.....

axman 02-12-2009 09:14 AM

RE: PEACHSTATEGUNS BEWARE.....

Update just called the company that makes the scope and they just now got the invoice they are going to take care of the problem..Can you believe they didnt even get it until today(peachstateguns) JOKE!!!!!!!!!