HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Feedback (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/feedback-66/)
-   -   Be advised:" huntersnest ";questionable trader (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/feedback/254386-advised-huntersnest-questionable-trader.html)

fullcircle 07-25-2008 10:29 AM

Be advised:" huntersnest ";questionable trader

Here we go again.**NOW add Trophyhunter to the list**

huntersnest backed out of my deal .I had sent payment and am still waiting for the money to be returned.olcrip bought an item from him and still hasn't received it in over 3 weeks.trophyhunter also paid for the same item as olcrip.
worst part is theUNWILLINGNESS to communicate toany of us with status of each shipment.
supposedly having personal issues with upcoming baby.I can understand that, but he's online here regularly and still doesn't return emails,PMs or calls.
**BE ADVISED.**

********Refund received 7/30,Olcrip got his scope 4 wks. after paying.Trophyhunter still waiting for his refund or scope.
///READ ON AND DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS ON OUR FRIEND HUNTERSNEST//////

huntersnest 07-26-2008 09:09 PM

RE: Be advised:" huntersnest ";questionable trader

its amazing how brave certain people get when the are hiding behind a keyboard get some backbone homz

huntersnest 07-26-2008 09:10 PM

you all are hounding me with phone calls before i even get your payment. patience goes along way

huntersnest 07-26-2008 09:12 PM

olcrip your scope is in the mail i already sent your the tracking# now get your boyfriend off our business

MichaelT. 07-26-2008 11:08 PM

But I believe that two different folks tried that tracking # and it would not work. They said it was not a working tracking #.

So whats up?

fullcircle 07-27-2008 04:29 AM

seems ,every deal you've got going on here is tied up by your lack of communications or some other BS.Like i said above,i'll retract if or when you come clean .
PS: It's not a threat,consider it more of an "Advisory" son. You received my payt.on the 21st.USPS DEL.conf.
*OH,nice boyfriend line.very mature!

Rickmur 07-27-2008 05:20 AM

ORIGINAL: huntersnest

its amazing how brave certain people get when the are hiding behind a keyboard get some backbone homz
Brave???????? You calling him out to afight or what? He didn't threaten you but it sounds like you just threatened him. Come clean and the thread will be removed so he says. I know one thing, I won't ever dobusinesss with you[:'(]

trophy hunter 07-27-2008 07:56 PM

i thought i bought the same burris scope and i have also sent payment around the 8th. so someones getting screwed here...
huntersnest you need to make this right!!!

olcrip 07-28-2008 09:18 AM

Return Fullcircle's finds and he'll get off your DONKEY!!!! When I get my scope I'll get off your DONKEY. I don't know what your going to do with Trophy Hunter because he also paid you for the scope you sold me. You accepted his funds (five days after you sold it to me) for a scope that I had already paid for,that's fraud. You had no intention of sending the scope to either one of us. The fire we lit under you that you fueled is burning you deep. You brought it on yourself CROOK. When my scope gets here I'll post it on the board that it did arrive. Now take care of Trophy Hunter!!!!!! I don't think you will be doing anymore business on this board. If you change your name you'll be found out. If you go to another board your reputation will follow you there also because Gun Cranks visit many boards. We're like that and it is a brotherhood you know!!!!![:@]

cowboy4513 07-28-2008 06:20 PM

and hes online right now