Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Technical/Forum Help > Enhancement Request / Wish List
 A forum for helping others (feeding the hungry, make a wish, HHH, hunt for a cure shoots) >

A forum for helping others (feeding the hungry, make a wish, HHH, hunt for a cure shoots)

Community
Enhancement Request / Wish List Please post any enhancement requests here. We will review them all, but please understand that we may or may not be able to include them in future releases.

A forum for helping others (feeding the hungry, make a wish, HHH, hunt for a cure shoots)

Old 11-17-2004, 06:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default A forum for helping others (feeding the hungry, make a wish, HHH, hunt for a cure shoots)

Would the powers that be consider a forum in the off season section, relating to helping others?

I have a "Help Central" forum at the Hunters Helping Hunters web site's forum. Pinned to the top is a list I started of helping organizations related to hunting in some way. Catch a dream, Hunters Feeding the Hungry, stuff like that. Its a pretty good list so far.

The problem we have is very little traffic. Hunting Net is probly the biggest forum that I know of. And its where I think a forum for helping hunters "help others" or pointing people in the right direction if they need help, would show the hunting community, how great Hunting Net really is. It may even bring in some revenue from sponsers wanting to be associated in helping in the hunting community.

What does everybody think about this idea?

If you need an idea of what I have started at Hunters Helping Hunters "Help Central" forum heres the link:

HHH "Help Central" forum
Old 11-17-2004, 07:00 PM

Default RE: A forum for helping others (feeding the hungry, make a wish, HHH, hunt for a cure shoots)

That sounds great Mike, great idea... I will definetly second that one.
Old 11-20-2004, 02:06 PM

Default RE: A forum for helping others (feeding the hungry, make a wish, HHH, hunt for a cure shoots)

I agree, that sounds great!
Old 11-20-2004, 09:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ditto.