Community
Enhancement Request / Wish List Please post any enhancement requests here. We will review them all, but please understand that we may or may not be able to include them in future releases.

Small Game, Predator, Trapping

Old 02-18-2013, 05:12 AM
Spike

Default Small Game, Predator, Trapping

I think that the Small Game/Predator/Trapping forum should be broken down into three sperate forums. It is very confusing to look for trapping scents and find squirrel tips. Or looking for fox whistles and finding so many questions on coyote gear that you think it must have been automated.

I'm not too advanced but the previous threads from the forum obviously would have to be merged into the new ones.

I think that the majority of that forum is dominated by predators, specifically coyotes. There is very little small game information and even less so, trapping. This would cause the handful of information between the two to easily get lost in all the pictures of fur in the back of the truck.

I have heard that it is quite difficult to get new forums onto this website but I feel very strongly on this topic and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Old 02-22-2013, 03:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

I like this idea to!