Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Technical/Forum Help > Enhancement Request / Wish List
An explaination regarding the off season forum >

An explaination regarding the off season forum

Enhancement Request / Wish List Please post any enhancement requests here. We will review them all, but please understand that we may or may not be able to include them in future releases.

An explaination regarding the off season forum

Old 06-04-2010, 05:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Colorado Luckydog
The Members that admin got rid of were not the "Problem" Their bad attitudes were results of the "Problem". The "Problem" still exsist and is here a everyday with a I know everything smarty pants attitude.
The issues with the Off Season are not a result of any of the Moderators or Admins on this site. All of the issues were with a few unruley members that thought they ran the place and just did whatever they wanted. Rules be damned. That's not how the owner of the site wants it and that's not how it's going to be.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

My two cents here. Yes, it did suck that the off-season was taken off for the time being (if not for good) but no way shape or form should admi or mods be blamed for the actions of people who were bending the rules as much as they could before it would break. I really didn't go there that much but when I did, I saw several members ( no names) who were doing that. Unfortunely because of the bad apples, they are the ones who end up getting the off-season the boot. Now, to my understanding, those ones have been removed so hopefully for the sake of others if it is returned to the board, people will understand that rules are there for a reason and this would be the last chance that topic will get.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:21 PM
Super Moderator

For the record, the complaints from the users about the Off Season came well before the new moderators. In fact the reason we added moderators was due in part because of all the complaints about what was going on in there. There were A LOT of complaints. (and weirdly, many from the same folks who then later complained that problem was that there was too much moderation.)

This is also not the first time the Off season was pulled. It was taken down under the old owners too.

Again... you don't have to like the moderation... but you do have to respect it. Publicly.
Want to point fingers or complain about 'unfair' treatment, pm or email the Admin.
Old 06-04-2010, 03:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by HNI_Christine

so when o when will it be back..i have been wanting to talk about this "up dawg" brand for a long time, and the off season seems to be the only place to post such a ridiculous thing ..thx
Haf
Old 06-04-2010, 04:01 PM
Boone & Crockett

Funny, some very amuseing reading here within.
Old 06-04-2010, 04:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Rick. Welcome back!
Old 06-05-2010, 02:30 AM
Boone & Crockett

Thank you SWT, just stopping by.
Old 06-05-2010, 07:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

But a portion of the folks you're talking about got themselves booted from here and have absolutely no one to blame but themselves. A lot of the folks who were posting before the OS was removed will come back.
Not entirely true IMO. There's a bigger portion that won't be back (or back for 2 minutes a week). And there's a bigger portion that had given up on HNI long before the off season was lifted. With the direction it was going which caused people to leave, and removing the off season, I don't think many of them will be back. Could be wrong but I don't see it happening.

I myself used to post A LOT in the off season (and bowhunting/Northeast) forums. For the past ......... I don't even know how long my time here was cut by about 98%. Now? Might be the 2nd time in a few weeks I even came here. Future? probably going to be roughly the same. I didn't even get caught up in all the bs that was going on either. Maybe a post here or there but certainly not many. I don't think I'm the minority either.

Not that this matters to anyone ... I get that. I'm just sayin.....
Old 06-05-2010, 05:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by NY Bowhunter
Not entirely true IMO. There's a bigger portion that won't be back (or back for 2 minutes a week). And there's a bigger portion that had given up on HNI long before the off season was lifted. With the direction it was going which caused people to leave, and removing the off season, I don't think many of them will be back. Could be wrong but I don't see it happening.

I myself used to post A LOT in the off season (and bowhunting/Northeast) forums. For the past ......... I don't even know how long my time here was cut by about 98%. Now? Might be the 2nd time in a few weeks I even came here. Future? probably going to be roughly the same. I didn't even get caught up in all the bs that was going on either. Maybe a post here or there but certainly not many. I don't think I'm the minority either.

Not that this matters to anyone ... I get that. I'm just sayin.....
The majority of those members who have vowed they were done with HNI log in here almost every day.

Why have you cut your time here by 98%?
Old 06-05-2010, 07:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by SWThomas
The majority of those members who have vowed they were done with HNI log in here almost every day.
Friggin Hilarious.
if half the posts on this thread werent deleted...it would have the most action right now out of any other thread in any other forum recently.

howcome i cant post smileys

Last edited by Alpha Capo; 06-05-2010 at 07:29 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.