Community
Enhancement Request / Wish List Please post any enhancement requests here. We will review them all, but please understand that we may or may not be able to include them in future releases.

A Mulle Forum Wanted

Old 12-09-2009, 05:04 PM
Banned

Default A Mulle Forum Wanted

This forum is dominated with whitetail hunting. Not all of us enjoy laying in wait, perched like a wounded osprey over some game trail waiting for deer. Some of us enjoy a more challenging hunt for a more challenging species. I think we should have a separate forum for mule deer and elk as well. what say you.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's what they have the big game forum for. We speak Whitetail here.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Muley669
Not all of us enjoy laying in wait, perched like a wounded osprey over some game trail waiting for deer. Some of us enjoy a more challenging hunt for a more challenging species.
I say maybe go to a different forum where they do have mulies to talk about with other arrogant hunters as well.

iSnipe
Old 12-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

First of all, not a good idea to come in here and bash whitetail hunting. Secondly, check out the Big Game Forum. It says right on there for elk, mulies, and other big game.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs down

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/big-game-hunting-6/

That's the link you need, your Eminence.

iSnipe
Old 12-09-2009, 05:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by jepcho
First of all, not a good idea to come in here and bash whitetail hunting. Secondly, check out the Big Game Forum. It says right on there for elk, mulies, and other big game.
Who bashed whitetail hunting? I said it wasn't for everybody. Honestly, you don't see mule deer hunters with little trail cameras and silly scent suits and all that crap do you? That kind of hunting isn't for everybody. The big game forum doesn't separate whitetail from any other species, although I'm not sure whitetail should be considered big game at all. My point was, maybe a forum for whitetail, elk, mule deer because the deer forum is dominated with whitetail hunters.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Who bashed whitetail hunting? ..... Honestly, you don't see mule deer hunters with little trail cameras and silly scent suits and all that crap do you? .
Bash much?
Old 12-09-2009, 05:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Angry

My point was, maybe a forum for whitetail, elk, mule deer because the deer forum is dominated with whitetail hunters.
BS. Then you have a **** poor way of saying it... an obvious lack of skill to get your meaning across clearly.

Matter of fact, your last reply even strengthens my thoughts about you in the first place.

Too bad they only offer 2 icons with 1 digit sticking out from their hand, because I had another in mind.

iSnipe
Old 12-09-2009, 05:45 PM
Banned

Ok, well when you ladies are done crying about the percieved "bashing" maybe somebody could address the point. Mule deer and whitetail hunting are two completely different hunts, I think a section for just mule deer is warranted.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

mule deer suck, only "challenging" deer should get their own forum

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.