Community
Enhancement Request / Wish List Please post any enhancement requests here. We will review them all, but please understand that we may or may not be able to include them in future releases.

A Mulle Forum Wanted

Old 12-09-2009, 06:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Actually, you should have posted this in the Big Game section. Makes more sense to post it there since Mullies are LISTED SUBSECTION. Posting this here causes nothing but pot stirring.

As for addressing the point, what do you expect the rank and file forum members to do about it? PM a moderator because you obviously aren't going to get any support here, given your tone.
Old 12-09-2009, 06:08 PM
Boone & Crockett

maybe somebody could address the point. Mule deer and whitetail hunting are two completely different hunts, I think a section for just mule deer is warranted.
Uhm, have you read any of the posts or gone to the link that iSnipe posted for you?

IT IS CALLED THE "BIG GAME" FORUM!
Just take the time to scroll down past the deer hunting and a whole new world will open up to you.
Old 12-09-2009, 06:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigbulls
Uhm, have you read any of the posts or gone to the link that iSnipe posted for you?

IT IS CALLED THE "BIG GAME" FORUM!
Just take the time to scroll down past the deer hunting and a whole new world will open up to you.
He doesn't want the mulie forum commingled with other big game species. He thinks mule deer warrant their own separate forum, like this one. He just has a ****ey way of saying it.
Old 12-09-2009, 06:30 PM
Spike

Muley 669, I am new here but did you seriously just bash whitetail hunting? Real hunters enjoy hunting anything thats in season.
Old 12-09-2009, 06:39 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Muley669
Who bashed whitetail hunting? I said it wasn't for everybody. Honestly, you don't see mule deer hunters with little trail cameras and silly scent suits and all that crap do you? That kind of hunting isn't for everybody. The big game forum doesn't separate whitetail from any other species, although I'm not sure whitetail should be considered big game at all. My point was, maybe a forum for whitetail, elk, mule deer because the deer forum is dominated with whitetail hunters.
You say this forum is dominated with whitetail hunters and not others. So that means it makes sense to have a special whitetail section and not others. Makes sense to me, but for the future just open your eyes and look around before rushing and jumping to conclusions.

Oh and P.S. not all whitetail hunters just sit around a trail cam hoping to see that deer come back and I am sure there are plenty of Mule deer hunters who do that as well.

I don't even own a trail cam.

Vas
Old 12-09-2009, 06:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

He doesn't want the mulie forum commingled with other big game species. He thinks mule deer warrant their own separate forum, like this one. He just has a ****ey way of saying it.
Oh........ I would much rather hunt mulies also but lets face it. There are faaaaaaaar more white tail hunters than mulie, elk, antelope, goat, sheep hunters combined. A mule deer only forum might get only 5 threads a week.
Old 12-09-2009, 07:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs down

Some of us enjoy a more challenging hunt for a more challenging species.

Honestly, you don't see mule deer hunters with little trail cameras and silly scent suits and all that crap do you?

I'm not sure whitetail should be considered big game at all.

...when you ladies are done crying about the percieved "bashing"
Nah, he's not bashing whitetail hunters.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

LOL. Perched like an osprey.
Sorry we dont have your gentle rolling hills and can see mulies from 600 yards away from our trucks with a spotting scope. Why come into someones home and bash their house? If you dont like it here, move on. You won't be missed.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:46 PM
Fork Horn

go on google and search a mule deer only forum, we talk whitetails here all day and everyday
Old 12-09-2009, 08:48 PM
Fork Horn

haha more challenging hunt hes an idiot im with fingerz42 must be hard looking at muleys 600 yards away through a spotting scope at noon while eating a bagel with creamcheese, deciding if you wanna shoot it or not,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.