Community
Enhancement Request / Wish List Please post any enhancement requests here. We will review them all, but please understand that we may or may not be able to include them in future releases.

New Site Wish List

Old 09-21-2005, 07:02 AM

Default New Site Wish List

First of all, the new website took some time to get used to but it is nice. Good job.

Now my wish list:

I cannot log in while using Mozilla. I can view the web pages but get an error when logging in. On the error page they only show how to fix the problem for Netscape and IE. Can the new host work on supporting Mozilla?

I don't like the subscription feature as much. I would prefer to be able to read the replies in my email client as opposed to logging in to read them. Any chance of this changing in the future?

The new site seems to take longer to load than the old one. Is this just due to some necessary tweaking?

Thanks
Old 09-23-2005, 04:31 AM

Default RE: New Site Wish List

The mozilla bug should be fixed now.

Could you read the replies in your inbox in the old software? We will look into this.

The speed of the site should be improving each day. We are tweaking graphcis and programming to improve speed. It hard to know how certain things will perform when under a heavy user load.

Old 09-23-2005, 04:21 PM

Default RE: New Site Wish List

YEAH!!!

I can log in while using Mozilla! Thanks guys.

When I got an email from a subscribed thread before, it said who it was from, what the name of the thread was and had that person's reply all in the email.