Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Disabled Hunters
 Guess there are not that many Dis. hunters >

Guess there are not that many Dis. hunters

Community
Disabled Hunters How-to's, adapted equipment, methods, disabled hunting laws, managed hunts, and more!

Guess there are not that many Dis. hunters

Old 10-20-2004, 09:46 AM

Default RE: Guess there are not that many Dis. hunters

bigkentk - we are in AR. We hunt here and he also hunts in MS.
Old 10-22-2004, 09:15 AM

Bigkentk I went out yesterday for squirrel got there as the daylight started and only seen 1 squirrel all day, I am beginning to believe that they may have moved to another feeding area. The one squirrel I did see was out of range and movin to fast for me wth a 22. I will go out again this week end and see if I can find another spot. Jimmy
Old 10-22-2004, 09:37 AM

hunter.just keep trying their there some place.be there long enough and they will screw up and show themselves and you will be there to wack a few of them.bigkentk.
Old 10-22-2004, 09:41 AM

riverlab,im from wis.bigkentk
Old 10-23-2004, 09:16 AM

bigkentk I will keep tryin them suckers sure are smarter than I am! Next time out I am going with a friend who hunts squirrel all the time so maybe I can learn someting from him! You take it easy and I will keep you posted. Jimmy
Old 10-24-2004, 01:48 PM

i am letting the disabled hunter from new jersey know that your not alone out there, in washington state their is plenty of disabled hunter's, the only problem is that the state has all of the opportunities on the wrong side of the state.
Old 10-24-2004, 07:53 PM

ORIGINAL: will h

i am letting the disabled hunter from new jersey know that your not alone out there, in washington state their is plenty of disabled hunter's, the only problem is that the state has all of the opportunities on the wrong side of the state.
Welcome will h its unfortunate but thats about how it goes.
Old 10-24-2004, 07:57 PM

bigkentk well I went out again today with my friend and only seen one and he scrambled up to the top of a big old pine and we couldnt see him, we stayed there two and a half hours and he never showed his face. Man im battin a thousand with them suckers. I aint quittin though some day Itll happen. Jimmy
Old 11-01-2004, 10:28 AM

bigkentk I went out during Tzone and got me a small racked big bodied 8 point. I actually thought it was a doe. I posted the pic on the deer hunting contest board. While out deer hunting I found a place over run with squirrels so Ill be out there before long. Jimmy
Old 11-01-2004, 01:14 PM

Hey Hunter. saw the pic of your deer great job.you will be eating some fine meat for a while now. good job bigkentk

Quick Reply: Guess there are not that many Dis. hunters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.