Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Disabled Hunters
 Guess there are not that many Dis. hunters >

Guess there are not that many Dis. hunters

Community
Disabled Hunters How-to's, adapted equipment, methods, disabled hunting laws, managed hunts, and more!

Guess there are not that many Dis. hunters

Old 11-29-2004, 11:54 PM

Default RE: Guess there are not that many Dis. hunters

get a lawyer they are the only ones who can speak social security it took me 2 years and 5 months i am approved i think the judge says so but havent seen check yet got letter on october 27th and they have until december 26th to denie or appeal his desision the lawyer is the only way i got it tried for almopst a year and a half without also contact your state and federal reps they have someone on staff that takes care of this they answer them a whole lot better than they do you or me this works got a congeresssman involved and within45 days had a hearing
good luck and hang in there as im sure you know they sure as hell dont make easy i have read that they have almost twenty precent die before they get first benifit so they win dont let them keep on going and im sure you have family support or you could not have gotten this far yoyu have gone to far to turn back now get em tigger good luck
jd
[:@]
Old 11-29-2004, 11:58 PM

I would have written a really good letter explaining that scince i realize that there parents didnt teach them manners i was going to give them some of my grqndpas (PaPaw) advice and then i would have tried to teach them ettiquite you would be suprised some of the newer hunters have not had anyone take the time to show them ropes and then the next time they did it oh im so sorry did not see that nail under your tire
[]
Old 11-30-2004, 12:10 AM

I just won this battle after 2and a half years get a lawyer and get a congressman involved even if you dont know them the social secrity ppl cant afford to ignore them great luck to you and we will see you out there next year
jd
Old 11-30-2004, 01:20 AM
Typical Buck

Thanks Jdw, I'm on my first appeal or was denied my initial application. So, I can't have representation until I get denied for this appeal. Yes, if I get denied I will get a Soc Sec lawyer.
Old 11-30-2004, 07:03 PM

HEY HUNTER. had a good hunt with the gun this year so far.got a nice 9 pointer and another nice doe during the nine day hunt. shot the 9 pointer with my pistol at 133 yards right in the head.sounds likeyou made a pretty long shot yourself.are you going out for the muzzleloader hunt or the late t zone hunt.bigkentk.
Old 12-03-2004, 09:59 AM

Hey BigKent Congrats especially on that long shot with a pistol, I better start calling you dead eye. I will go out on the TZone I havent even fired my muzzleloader so I will save that for next season and use the summer to get familiar with it. I will let you know how I do on the Tzone. Jimmy
Old 12-03-2004, 10:20 AM

Hey hunter.Yopur right my eyes ard dead along with every thing from the butt up.What kind of muzzleloader did you get? Have a Rem 700 myself.Need to put more time on that gun just not shooting the way i want it too.have you had any luck with any bushytails yet? not going out for tzone hunt later this month got enough meat for now. how did your taem do with the big buck contest?bigkentk.
Old 12-03-2004, 09:49 PM

Hey bigkentk I got three muzzleloaders now gotta find which one I like the best then sell the others. Ive got a CVA Hunterbolt Mag .50cal, A Centurion inline .50cal and a CVA Bobcat side hammer ..50cal I like the side hammer best but I havent shot any of them yet, The 2 inlines are used and it makes me feel like why have them as they are modern so I can use my .270win but the side hammer I just like the idea of using cap and ball. The team is doing great we are way ahead we have scored 4 bucks so far at a total of 353.1/8 the closest team only has 2 bucks at 209. No luck with the squirrels yet next season it will be different Im picking up a Black Mouth Cur pup saturday and it has a long line of champion treeing dogs behind it. Its gonna be fun and time consuming training it so I will have somthing to do for a change. Im also gonna keep it in the house and make a buddy out of it. Gonna start hunting coons and possom also Just for fun. Would you check around when you have time and see what the least expensive .17hmr are going for or a .223, 22-250 even a used one would be ok there is no hurry as it will probably be after christmas before I can afford it. Thanks Jimmy
Old 12-03-2004, 10:52 PM

Hey Hunter, will look to see what i can find for you. but however it will take some time. People are buying guns from us like nuts around this time of the year .cannot find time to take a crap right now.we are a lot cheaper then most gun shops and word gets around. bigkentk
Old 12-04-2004, 07:51 PM

bigkentk No hurry man I wont be able to afford one till after christmas and even then that depends on the price. I may have to wait till I get my homestead refund. Take your time and thanks. Jimmy

Quick Reply: Guess there are not that many Dis. hunters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.