Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Disabled Hunters
Looking for disabled hunt in Western PA >

Looking for disabled hunt in Western PA

Community
Disabled Hunters How-to's, adapted equipment, methods, disabled hunting laws, managed hunts, and more!

Looking for disabled hunt in Western PA

Old 06-20-2018, 04:13 AM
Spike

Default Looking for disabled hunt in Western PA

I live in Western PA about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh and am looking for help in hunting for deer. I have cerebral palsy and walk with a cane. I do however have a permit to hunt from a vehicle. I do not yet have an ATV, golf cart, or other mobility device to hunt with. I have been out hunting with a friend for the past two years, but have had not luck hunting on public lands. I have in these two years seen no signs of a deer or a deer. I can hunt during muzzle loader season or the early junior season with a rifle (having the permit). I need a location to hunt that is accessible with a blind set up as well as help field dressing and dragging out a deer. PM me on here if able to help.

David West
Old 06-20-2018, 04:18 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by wu3jwu3j
I live in Western PA about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh and am looking for help in hunting for deer. I have cerebral palsy and walk with a cane. I do however have a permit to hunt from a vehicle. I do not yet have an ATV, golf cart, or other mobility device to hunt with. I have been out hunting with a friend for the past two years, but have had not luck hunting on public lands. I have in these two years seen no signs of a deer or a deer. I can hunt during muzzle loader season or the early junior season with a rifle (having the permit). I need a location to hunt that is accessible with a blind set up as well as help field dressing and dragging out a deer. PM me on here if able to help.

David West
I am in WMU 1A and 2D, but do have semi auto 20 gauge shotgun that could be used to hunt in 2B.