HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Disabled Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/disabled-hunters-34/)
-   -   help if you can thanks (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/disabled-hunters/399708-help-if-you-can-thanks.html)

goodson88 06-08-2015 07:12 PM

help if you can thanks

Please donate anything if you can i understand if you can't share away thanks http://www.gofundme.com/wb4ctmw

Topgun 3006 06-09-2015 11:02 AM

Sorry about your alleged condition, but how do we even know that you are disabled the way people try to dupe others nowadays? All I'm saying is that there are so many scams and cons going on that it's hard to get involved when a person comes on a site for the first time like you've done and doesn't put up anything more than "please send me some money"!

goodson88 06-10-2015 08:01 AM

let just say this is no scam i am dusty goodson look me up on facebook read my gofund and yes there are some sorry a** people out there making scam stuff i have been posting my gofund everywhere trying get the word out

Topgun 3006 06-10-2015 12:09 PM

Let's say it is a scam Dusty Good Son who is on Facebook! I don't do Facebook, Twitter, or any of that other nonsense and a lot of the members don't either. When I clicked the link you posted up came an expensive, fancy red machine on a website you created called "gofundme". Keep posting all over the net and you'll probably find enough people (suckers?) that will fund your fancy machine, but on a site like this where you have never posted and we don't know you from Adam amongst all the cons and scams that are out there, all I can say is no way Jose, I mean Dusty! I'm sorry if you are legit, but I'm not sending money to someone I don't know and that hasn't documented the necessity on this site.

EDIT: I just did a free person search on the net using four different websites and found that name but: None live in Miss and none are 33 years old!!! Now please come back and tell us your actual name and address to even think of sending you any money.

goodson88 06-10-2015 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by topgun 3006 (Post 4201860)
let's say it is a scam dusty good son who is on facebook! I don't do facebook, twitter, or any of that other nonsense and a lot of the members don't either. When i clicked the link you posted up came an expensive, fancy red machine on a website you created called "gofundme". Keep posting all over the net and you'll probably find enough people (suckers?) that will fund your fancy machine, but on a site like this where you have never posted and we don't know you from adam amongst all the cons and scams that are out there, all i can say is no way jose, i mean dusty! I'm sorry if you are legit, but i'm not sending money to someone i don't know and that hasn't documented the necessity on this site.

Edit: I just did a free person search on the net using four different websites and found that name but: none live in miss and none are 33 years old!!! Now please come back and tell us your actual name and address to even think of sending you any money.

dude ...Deleted by CalHunter... my name and address in on my gofundme you one rude ...Deleted by CalHunter...

CalHunter 06-10-2015 07:34 PM

You've made your point and he's temp banned for language and rules violations. Professionally speaking there is no single source (website, search engine, etc.) that can find everybody all the time. I know--that's part of what I do when I'm trying to track down people at work. Arguing with him about it isn't going to change your opinion and doesn't accomplish much if anything.

For the OP (when you come back, if you decide to), you might consider that members on this website don't know you, don't know about you and have likely been exposed to several scams and people trying to talk them out of money--Just the times we live in although scams have been around since people have been here. Not saying you're not legit BUT there's simply no way for anybody at this website to 100% confirm you're legit.

If you look at it from the other side, you'd likely realize that people tend to get jaded after being scammed and your opening post contained little to no information. Going to your link, the information offers what you're doing but still doesn't offer anybody a positive means to confirm its' veracity. It's certainly your choice to provide less information but you shouldn't be surprised when people are not persuaded with minimal information.

wu3jwu3j 06-19-2018 03:37 AM

Were you successful?

David