Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Disabled Hunters
Disabled hunter needs help! >

Disabled hunter needs help!

Community
Disabled Hunters How-to's, adapted equipment, methods, disabled hunting laws, managed hunts, and more!

Disabled hunter needs help!

Old 02-17-2011, 07:19 PM
Spike

Exclamation Disabled hunter needs help!

hey everybody, my name is bryan gray. I am currently 43 years old. Unfortunately i had a stroke in 2000 due to doctor error! I had less than a 5% chance of survival, but my desire to live and be with my family was so strong i managed to survive. I am paralyzed on my left side and have had partial finger and toe amputations on my right side. Before my stroke i lived to fish and hunt with my family(both of my kids have been hunting with me since they were 1 year old). Luckily through the help of family and friends i have begun to enjoy the outdoors again. We have made modifications on everything from fishing pole holders to all of my guns! my friends(who help me with everything) and i are looking for places to hunt whitetail. We want to hunt in nebraska somewhere within hitch**** and hayes counties(frenchman unit).please e-mail me back asap. I really appreciate the help. Bryan gray
Old 02-24-2011, 07:13 AM
Fork Horn

Bryan-
Your determination, desire and spirit inspires every pore of my being and has ministered to me greatly. I pray that doors of opportunity open especially for you, your friends and family that no man can close.

I'm located in Kentucky, but if you and your friends and/or family get the chance to visit the Great Commonwealth, I would be proud and honored to hunt and/or fish with you. I lost a farm I had permission to hunt on, but I do hunt Wildlife Management Areas that I would enjoy showing you around. Kentucky has special gun seasons for the disabled and any info you may need if you decide to travel, I would supply.

Does Nebraska provide special hunts for the disabled?